The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

The Official Euro 2012 thread!

I think The Netherlands suffers something like France suffered in Africa. Might be a discord.

Can't wait for the England game, managed to find the channels over here in France, although I may not go out if the French get knocked out lol.

Predicitonsfor tonight?

England wins :)

You can also watch the game online here, only problem is that it is a bit laggy on big games but it will probably be in english :p

England wins :)

You can also watch the game online here, only problem is that it is a bit laggy on big games but it will probably be in english :p

England plays tomorrow :p

I would love to see Croatia and Spain go from this group, and Ireland to secure its first point at least :) Irish fans were amazing, cheering their team on even after Spain went 4-0 ahead :)

Sad to see Denmark out :( They put up a good fight against both Portugal and Germany!

I can see england turning over Italy 1-0. With a very defensive game by Hodgson's men. Putting 20 quid on The Ox to score the winner!

Hi, it's my first (but not last) post on forum :)

I'm from Poland and we organize Euro2012. As I see it it's a great tournament. I'm from one of cites where matches are played and...the atmosphere is amazing, you can meet so many extra-ordinary people on streets, cheering in every pub. It's great thing to see, fun zones for 100k people, dancing, drinking, jumping and singing in many languages for their team :) I wish you were here and feel it :)

Last edited:
Hi, it's my first (but not last) post on forum :)

I'm from Poland and we organize Euro2012. As I see it it's a great tournament. I'm from Gdansk, one of cites where matches are played and...the atmosphere is amazing, you can meet so many extra-ordinary people on streets, cheering in every pub. It's great thing to see, fun zones for 100k people, dancing, drinking, jumping and singing in many languages for their team :) I wish you were here and feel it :)
Sounds fun man, who would you say has the liveliest fans?

Portugal dominating the whole match (except first 15 -20mins). First half was boring ;) Second one was ok, with Ronaldo scoring the winner after hitting 2 posts.

Yeah it was very frustrating to see that match... On the other hand, seeing Ronaldo almost cry is funny and never get's old xD Now I'm just hopping france wins or else we are screwed with spain :rolleyes:

MI
Back