K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
So the time is nearly here,

here is a list of teams in the competition and the groups,

how-many-teams-euro-2012-411x560.jpg
Who's your favourite? who do you want to win? who will be a dark horse? who will be top scorer? etc!

Portugal will win!!!!! :p lol I'm not even sure if we will go to the next phase since our group is so difficult but I still have some hope. Spain is probably going to win :/

I loved how Russia played their first game.

Spain - Italy was fun as well. I believe it's too earl to tell who the winner will be, after Holland loosing vs Denmark, the team with least chances to win the cup (given by the bookies, at least on the place I checked), it is obvious that anyone can win vs anyone else, especially on a good day.

Russia were great, Spain aren't what I thought they would be and holland beat already? France or Germany ftw!

Russia were great, Spain aren't what I thought they would be and holland beat already? France or Germany ftw!

Well, Spain did play a very tough opponent ;)

I didn't get to see Germany game, but they are never to be underestimated.

England - France, that will be a fun match tonight :) Whom are you guys betting on?

Well, Spain did play a very tough opponent ;)

I didn't get to see Germany game, but they are never to be underestimated.

England - France, that will be a fun match tonight :) Whom are you guys betting on?
Im English and support England through and through - but i can't get excited about our national side atm, although half the squad is from Liverpool, Downing isn't good enough or Hendo just yet - Carrol will shine but needs the ox along side him.....Liverpool > England!

YNWA!

My prediction - 1-2 France!

1-1 - ill take that, not a great game tbh - Carrol should have played if they were planning to play that defensive!

It wasn't such a bad game, it was very enjoyable. Although I must admit that Ukraine and Sweden was much more intensive.

MI
Back