The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

bilelbboy

Hello Guys
I'm A beginner in CPA marketing, I know the basics and have run a lot of campaigns before but never made it to the green section. Yesterday I tested an offer with direct linking and received about 20,000 visitors and 4 conversions. So I think the first thing to do is to filter website is that i did received the conversions from, But the problem is that those website provide such low traffic volume !!
I was thinking in testing the offer again but this time with a landing page since i used popunder traffic !
what should i do in this case ? and if i'm not on the right track on the optimization process, what should you instead then ??
thanks in advance ^^

Hi, You are on the right track dear.. keep it up:)

Test then optimize then test then again optimize for more good results.

And yes landing page important if traffic type is pop/ppv for filter bad/low quality traffic and sources.

Good Luck.:affiliatefix:

Try A Sqeeze page or landing page integrated with Your email autoresponder
You now have their email address and can automatically send out a response from Your autoresponder.
Shew 20,000, that's alot!
:)

Hi, You are on the right track dear.. keep it up:)

Test then optimize then test then again optimize for more good results.

And yes landing page important if traffic type is pop/ppv for filter bad/low quality traffic and sources.

Good Luck.:affiliatefix:
Thanks Alot, Yeah i will do that and keep you updated with the results ^^

You now have their email address and can automatically send out a response from Your autoresponder.
Emmm Yes i know but now i'm trying to focus in making this campaign profitable so For the moment i'm gonna avoid emails but yeah i will try a landing page.
thanks for the tip thought ^^

Imagine if he had auto-responder sending to 20,000 people and even 5000 of them opens and 1000 converts assuming the CPA offer payout is $1.5, he banked $1.5 k. :)

So much money he just left out. xD

just try to collect more good placements, that's it, and create a whitelist campaigns, if you can't blacklist bad placements and still be in +ROI.
I think i"m gonna do that ! But something wierd happend ! I blaclisted a website that costs me about 6$ without any conversion at all ! And relunch the campaign with 15$ ( knowing that that i spend only 20$ on it before) but the conversion rate went down !! I think i'm gonna lower my CPM becaus i put the highest bid in the market !! Wierd, even i blacklisted a website that was costing me about 25% the conversion rate went low !! Don"t understand and i'm getting confused !

It may be a statistical anomaly too -- sales (or conversions) will often run is streaks with low volume. Over 100 K hits a day for a few weeks is a more accurate statistic -- albeit an expensive test.
I would do that if i had a larger budget, I'm only with 1500$ remain in my total budget and as you know CPA costs alot

It may be a statistical anomaly too -- sales (or conversions) will often run is streaks with low volume. Over 100 K hits a day for a few weeks is a more accurate statistic -- albeit an expensive test.

You do not have enough hard data to make an informed decision.
First of all, these conversions are PEOPLE: what do these people have in common?
  • Geo
  • Browser
  • OS
  • Language
  • Time of day
  • Method of a sales transaction?
The PEOPLE that you can prove as real people that dropped-off the sales funnel
  • where did they fall off and what were the common denominators?
You will maybe never know all of these factors but how many do you know for fact?

It takes either luck or big money to play a numbers game -- I call this *shotgun marketing* because if you shoot enough times in the woods with a shotgun you will inevitably hit something -- (hopefully not another hunter).
Emm Yeah you might be right, i understand your point, I'm gonna try to make a lander this time with excluding some really non-profitibale website ids, and see the results

Today I tested 3 landing pages and I don't think there was much different in CR between them but regarding the traffic amount I think the 152 clicks in 4500 visits is quite good, what do you think (results in the picture) ?

Now I relaunch the campaign and excluded all the website that were loosing More than 2 times what offer pays you and trying to figure new placements so I can create a whitelist id campaign?

Till now:
Spend: 48$
Earned: 10$

Need your opinion guys ?
thanks

You do not have enough hard data to make an informed decision.
First of all, these conversions are PEOPLE: what do these people have in common?
  • Geo
  • Browser
  • OS
  • Language
  • Time of day
  • Method of a sales transaction?
The PEOPLE that you can prove as real people that dropped-off the sales funnel
  • where did they fall off and what were the common denominators?
You will maybe never know all of these factors but how many do you know for fact?

It takes either luck or big money to play a numbers game -- I call this *shotgun marketing* because if you shoot enough times in the woods with a shotgun you will inevitably hit something -- (hopefully not another hunter).

152/4500
3.38% CTR to what?

(popunder) LP => Offer (*money shot*)

I am getting 6% to 14% LP => Offer ([white label website] (*money shot*))

Your loss ratio is 4.8:1 If it's a one time payout ...

You started with 1:5000 ^^^

What is the payout per conversion?

You are talking apples then peaches?
hhhh i'm sorry but i didn't understand most of what you've said, could you be a clearer please, what do you mean bu apple then peaches ? is this a bad thing? and what is the loss ratio? what does it mean? the CTR I was talking about is LP => Offer. And also what do you mean by Money shot ? The conversion payout is 0.55$

or is perceived as essential to the overall importance or revenue-generating potential of the work.More at Wikipedia here used as the *money potential*

3 Easy and Accurate Ways to Calculate Free Cash Flow for Your Business
How you calculate growth potentials in business cash flows

Loss ratio - Wikipedia
Same principals applied to most advertising that has no ROMI value (branding or residual marketing value)

$48 - $10 = $38 Lost in advertising on a cash on cash basis ROI is a misused indicator ---advertising is only one expense in an affiliate business.

4.8:1 for every $1 earned you are spending $4.80

so

10/.55

WAT? are you rounding?

Anyway, that is way too little pay-out to pay for the ads.
Find a better paying offer for the same type of ads.
ahhh okkey i see, Okkey i will take a look for better paying offers
thanks for the explanation

1. Optimize your website Content and Images
2. Design a perfect landing page
3. Use proper Title, keywords, and genuine description...etc

152/4500
3.38% CTR to what?

(popunder) LP => Offer (*money shot*)

I am getting 6% to 14% LP => Offer ([white label website] (*money shot*))

Your loss ratio is 4.8:1 If it's a one time payout ...
Yesterday I tested an offer with direct linking and received about 20,000 visitors and 4 conversions.
You started with 1:5000 ^^^

What is the payout per conversion?

You are talking apples then peaches?

Hey Bilelbboy,

if an offer is converting easily direct-linked, you might have a real winner there. If I were you, I'd start split-testing to see if a landing page could increase your conversion rates. Then I'd start bidding higher so you get more volume. And, as many other said, then start blacklisting zone IDs/sources that don't convert.

Keep it up, you're on the right track!

Money shot
or is perceived as essential to the overall importance or revenue-generating potential of the work.More at Wikipedia here used as the *money potential*

3 Easy and Accurate Ways to Calculate Free Cash Flow for Your Business
How you calculate growth potentials in business cash flows

Loss ratio - Wikipedia
Same principals applied to most advertising that has no ROMI value (branding or residual marketing value)

$48 - $10 = $38 Lost in advertising on a cash on cash basis ROI is a misused indicator ---advertising is only one expense in an affiliate business.

4.8:1 for every $1 earned you are spending $4.80

so

10/.55

WAT? are you rounding?

Anyway, that is way too little pay-out to pay for the ads.
Find a better paying offer for the same type of ads.

MI
Back