The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Gold The All in One Incentive Network List

Hello guys, I'm an affiliate on the opposite side as you guys - I'm looking for adspace where I can promote incent offers. I'm already signed up with several affiliate networks that have a lot of good incent offers, and am looking for incent ad agencies. If anybody would please recommend one, that would be great - just as long as their conversion quality is good and they allow affiliate links.

Also would anybody second that the chance to profit as an affiliate with incent marketing would generally be significantly higher than traditional marketing? THANKS

PS- feel free to contact me directly if you don't want to leak your source

I was thinking to contact some of your listed Pay Per Download links to ask if they would accept affiliate links to advertise with them too

@Cavalier07 Can you please add MeshBean to your list?
We are a mobile app with CPI basis , World Wide traffic, and incent traffic. Working with both advertisers and publishers.
Also we are accepting affiliate links as well as direct links.

Hello again folks, I didn't get any feedback about traffic sources for incent offers, but managed to find a few on my own that accept affiliate links. I've been (trying) to blag it with some CPI offers on CPI incent performance marketing ad agencies, but ran into the biggest problem: all my CPI offers are rebrokered FAR too many levels, making it truly impossible to attain the network's required CR requirements (the redirects to the the app pages are too slow as a result).

So now although I didn't lose any money I'm up a creek in terms of finding a profitable formula. What I need is a network that has CPI incent-allowed offers that are more direct (rebrokered no more than 2 levels or hopefully a direct network). I've signed up to about 5 new aff. networks and searched far & wide, but to no avail. Any help would be so greatly appreciated... feel free to contact me directly and I can even sign something that I will keep your source confidential if you like. THANKS...

Hello folks, I have a proposal that could profit for both of us (for whoever accepts). I'm looking for a partnership with somebody who has an active relationship with one or more performance ad agencies, so I can place my affiliate links in your ad account (via you). All conversions will be tracked and a postback will be sent back to your ad network via my Voluum account, and I will pay you a pre-determined percentage for each conversion. I have hundreds of incent CPI offers and many more pin-submit / CPA, and for non-incent I have almost a dozen CPI offers that are direct, super high paying and in tier-1 geos.

The reason I'm asking for this sort of managed media buy is because of the hell I've literally been though in the these past 40 days (trying) to get on board with performance agencies for incent/non-incent campaigns. I've either been rejected as an affiliate, disappointed in exhorbitant initial deposits, or have even tried a few that had bogus CR requirements. But now I have a lot more experience than last month, and unique offers with high caps, budget to spend and expert support for integrating postbacks. Anybody who wants to earn extra together, please contact me directly...

To contact a user click on their profile name or photo, then click "information", then "start a conversation".

However I need incent traffic, rather than am offering it... Well that was as of my last post anyway. But now I am more interested in non-incent CPI / pay for performance marketing traffic for mobile apps.

You can add my network dailysurveyleads we specialize in incentive daily and unlimited daily surveys!
No-minimum payout and accept all countries. Join free now.

The All in One Incentive Network List

There are hundreds of networks our there however only an handful of them will allow incentive traffic. The purpose of this post is to try and keep an up to date list of all the networks/offer walls and tools an incentive affiliate marketer would need.

Please be aware that not all networks listed have paid me personally as I only work with a select group of networks. If you have any issues with any network listed, post in the thread and we can evaluate it's position on the list.

Affiliate Networks

This first section will list all the networks which supply incentive based campaigns. Some of these may have extra tools such as content lockers, offer walls however we will have included them in the other sections below.

- 1st Class Leads
- Adperio
- Ad Attract
- Ad Gate Media
- Ad Power Media
- Adscend Media
- AdWork Media
- Adz20
- Affiliates Media
- Affixate
- Appiris
- Blue Track Media
- Commission Junction
- CPA Teacher
- CPAWay
- Epic Edge Media
- Go Wide
- iGain
- IncentaVille
- IncentiLeads
- IncentWise.com
- Inter G Media
- Mobiklix
- O My Offers
- Offers Revenue
- Operation Offers
- Panthera Network
- Peer Fly
- Point Click Track
- ProLeadsMedia
- Red Fire Network
- Revenue Hut
- Revenue Universe
- Reward Mint
- Scorpio Media
- Skippy Ads
- Spark Leads
- Think Action
- Vamosmedia

Offer Walls

Offer Walls are one of the easiest ways to offer incentive marketing. You will find them in many phone apps, Facebook games and on your average GPT site. The network will supply you with what is essentially a iframe which will contain a list of offers, videos or tasks which they offer. Once setup they look after themselves in most cases.

- AdWork Media
- BLVD Media
- Clix Wall
- CPA Grip
- Crowdflower
- Matomy Money
- Minute Staff
- Offer Toro
- Offers 2000
- Payment Wall
- Peanut Labs
- Persona.ly
- PTC Wall
- Radium One
- Revenue Universe
- Scorpio Media
- Super Rewards
- SuperSonic Ads
- Trial Pay
- Virool
- Wall Ads by Point Click Track
- Wannads

Content Lockers

Content Lockers are what they say they are, they block access to content unless you complete the offer they give to you. The ones listed below are the same however also support the use of virtual currency rewards when a member completes an offer making them a great tool for incentive affiliate marketers

- AdGate Media
- Adludum
- Adscend Media
- AdWork Media
- CPA Grip
- CPALead
- DreamCash
- MG Cash
-Point Click Track
- Scorpio Media

Pay Per Download Networks

PPD Networks pay you for every download a user makes. You firstly upload a file to them and then a user before trying to download the file have to complete a CPA Offer.

- Cash 9
- Dream Cash
- File Ice
- Scorpio Media
-Share Cash

Other Networks

This section contains a list of all the other networks that you can add to your site which don't fit into any of the previous categories.

- Radio Loyalty - Get Paid to Listen to the Radio

This list is continually updated so if you know of a affiliate network, offer wall or content locker not listed post below

Thanks for the info man! But have you checked OfferDaddy lately? Been using their offerwall and for me it's the best! Hope you can add this company in your list as well...:)

Thank you for sharing this.
Great list for sure. It would have been great if there was list of some good new affiliate network as they accept newbies easily.

MI
Back