“mobile”/ Voluum
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Tech Support conversion tracking

Discussion in 'Newbie Helpdesk' started by Loyalty Kevin, May 23, 2018.

1. Loyalty Kevin

Loyalty Kevin Affiliate affiliate

I ran into a serious problem and I do not know how to solve it.
    How to track conversion calls for technical calls with certain pabID? Let's say my number in the Landing + 1815xxxxxxxx, how do I know from which {zonaid} I received the call. This is a very serious problem and I generally do not understand how to monitor this. Trackers that I use AdsBridge and Voluum.
    Thank you

2. CPA Evolution
  3. AstroBoss

AstroBoss Affiliate affiliate

hey Loyalty Kevin, i guess these trackers you are talking about are able to help you out with this issue,so maybe just look out for a tutorial how to use this, i will be helpful.

4. Loyalty Kevin

Loyalty Kevin Affiliate affiliate

Thanks for reply
    I already connect with managers in AdsBridge and Voluum but they say that they don’t know how to track it. So of you know how proceed it, I will very appreciate it
    Thanks

5. affjobs

affjobs Affiliate affiliate

Hey Kevin, I can't offer you direct help myself but I'd strongly suggest creating a Gig for this on Affjobs.com/gigs

$10 to list as job post (plus however much you want to pay for the task to be completed) and you'll get the advanced help you need from the tech-whizz affiliates we have on board who know their stuff.

6. skyfallsdown

skyfallsdown Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Hey bro pm me your skype I will help you. It's pretty easy you just need a ringpool and integrate it with your tracker.

banners