The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Loyalty Kevin

affiliate
I ran into a serious problem and I do not know how to solve it.
How to track conversion calls for technical calls with certain pabID? Let's say my number in the Landing + 1815xxxxxxxx, how do I know from which {zonaid} I received the call. This is a very serious problem and I generally do not understand how to monitor this. Trackers that I use AdsBridge and Voluum.
Thank you

Thanks for reply
I already connect with managers in AdsBridge and Voluum but they say that they don’t know how to track it. So of you know how proceed it, I will very appreciate it
Thanks

Thanks for reply
I already connect with managers in AdsBridge and Voluum but they say that they don’t know how to track it. So of you know how proceed it, I will very appreciate it
Thanks
Hey Kevin, I can't offer you direct help myself but I'd strongly suggest creating a Gig for this on Affjobs.com/gigs

$10 to list as job post (plus however much you want to pay for the task to be completed) and you'll get the advanced help you need from the tech-whizz affiliates we have on board who know their stuff.

Hey bro pm me your skype I will help you. It's pretty easy you just need a ringpool and integrate it with your tracker.

MI
Back