The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Bemob tracker issues

MiszelD

If anyone Had that problem with bemob?
I Got 3k clicks on richads push notifications campaign but only 300 registered in bemob? What's going on? Even my richads manager dont know. I use Wordpress to Landing pages if anyone will Ask, Thanks in advance for answer

Explain your traffic path:
ex: bemob tracker URL on server1 -> Wordpress -server2 -> Landing pages ->om offer server 3 ???

Server performance may be the issue
are 10% of Rich Ads count appearing on the Bemob tracker on the SAME server as the word press install ?

Where is the tracker hosted? the Bemob servers or your (domain's) server: that matters when troubleshooting server performance of the tracker ...

5% to 10% over-counts from a traffic network are commonplace.
I have had target endpoints (offer's) claim only 30% of the traffic 'made it' to the offer. they "claim" ...
So where that 30% matters a lot too.
Are you new at this or the bemob tracker?

My server is hosted by lh. pl
And yes i'm new in using bemob.

Does IT mean that only 10% of my traffic go to the Landings?

Where the tracker is located is important for fixing any issues with how fast the tracker works. Is it on Bemob's servers or on your own website's server? This detail matters.

Ok (who says ChatGPT is no good LOL it simplified my statement well)
The tracker ``should`` register all traffic sent from the network.
  • You need to get with Richads to discuss this.
  • The WORST I have seen in over counts from traffic networks is 15%~or so.
    Like I said 5% or on the high end 10% might be considered normal.
  • When I say ``overcount`` there may be client side failures --like the user closes their browser before the transaction (referral) is completed. 499 or 400 server codes are common in these cases
  • Without seeing the actual server logs of all parties that is all I can say ...

OK, thank you very much. I'll contact Richads' manager to discuss the matter.

BUt in conclusion, how much of my traffic are lost if you can say that?

not really without seeing end to end with my own eyes ...
my last campaign with popunders netted a 98% loss at my actual offer website -- I have access with Google-analytics but I know that the traffic and conversions are under-reported in GA4 (Google-analytics v.4) for reason of tracking privacy laws the real events are 20% to 25% more ~about.

Today I am buying search injection traffic
my live tracker:
1709838583958.png

GA4 is showing 50% to 65% ``engagement`` that means active sessions (real people interested ad doing stuff like scrolling, clicking and filling out forms etc)

Ad buying and traffic is far from an exact science. There are patterns in traffic --that is what you want to be able to see.

MI
Back