The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Suggestions/Recommendation for Newbie in Affiliate Marketing

MaxMark

affiliate
Hello AffiliateFix,

First of all, thank you for such wonderful platform.

Literally, thousands of valuable contents can be found here and I am feeling information overload!

So, is there any expert in this field would suggest several traffic sources and types of offers that I can begin my journey with? (For Tier 2 countries and except for promoting sex offers! :D)

Thank you in advance.

Love,
MaxMark

Hello AffiliateFix,

First of all, thank you for such wonderful platform.

Literally, thousands of valuable contents can be found here and I am feeling information overload!

So, is there any expert in this field would suggest several traffic sources and types of offers that I can begin my journey with? (For Tier 2 countries and except for promoting sex offers! :D)

Thank you in advance.

Love,
MaxMark
hello buddy, you could think about email traffic, Facebook traffic, Instagram traffic, Youtube traffic, Influencer traffic, mobile traffic, they could all be good for your offer, so you only have to chose one of them, and get it done!

hello buddy, you could think about email traffic, Facebook traffic, Instagram traffic, Youtube traffic, Influencer traffic, mobile traffic, they could all be good for your offer, so you only have to chose one of them, and get it done!

Hi,

Thank you for your reply!

I would go for mobile traffic for mainstream offers like vouchers, pin submit, etc. Any checklist would you recommend for launching a mobile campaign?

Thanks,
MaxMark

Hi,

Thank you for your reply!

I would go for mobile traffic for mainstream offers like vouchers, pin submit, etc. Any checklist would you recommend for launching a mobile campaign?

Thanks,
MaxMark
i don't really understand what you mean by checklist?

You should test out some highly rated traffic networks for purchasing traffic.
These networks all have high reviews right on this forum.

ActiveRevenue, Ad-Maven, and ClickAdu have the best review.

MI
Back