The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Suggestions needed!!! For cpa marketing with seo

P

Prashil

Hey Community

I have a problem here. I want to start affiliate marketing but my problem is i don't have enough funding So what I have thought is cpa marketing with seo. How will it perform? Have you guys done this and been succeed with this idea. I saw many people were focusing on the contents and ranking. Slowly they started gaining sales. That's sick. I am new to affiliate marketing and I think this would be great way to start.

Also i am accepted in few top cpa networks few days ago and I am confused most of the offer are geo restricted.. I am currently thinking of choosing a keyword that is easy to rank and low competition. Choosing a cpa offer and create a simple landing page like gas cpa offers and create a landing page and rank them for the keywords. As the user don't have to buy anything it's just free i think it would convert. And some problems come like people from other geo searching and going to my page. Is there any WordPress plugin which only shows my site in search engine when people of that geo only searches for it?? If so could you help me. I do have other ideas and I think to stick with one for now. Anyone have any suggestions regarding this?

Thanks

There are lots of reasons why CPA & SEO do not work together well.
I think you will have to find this out for yourself.

Unless it's incentivized then there's no point in gaining traffic via SEO because offers change so much.
You might want to check out content locking.

Basically, you have something people need/want and to get it - they complete a survey (incentivized). Offers would show to everyone, per geo.

That's probably the only good reason to do SEO for CPA, it's how I got my foot on the ladder in the beginning!

There are lots of reasons why CPA & SEO do not work together well.
I think you will have to find this out for yourself.

Thanks got it.. I think i should go with other things that stays forever and pays commission

Unless it's incentivized then there's no point in gaining traffic via SEO because offers change so much.
You might want to check out content locking.

Basically, you have something people need/want and to get it - they complete a survey (incentivized). Offers would show to everyone, per geo.

That's probably the only good reason to do SEO for CPA, it's how I got my foot on the ladder in the beginning!

Thanks I think I have got it..

CPA + Seo can be reasonable combo, but it mostly depends about offer, it might be WH so google won't penalty your website. For example is our site, you can find offer which gives to player some premium resources to the games after they register. It's simple and fair and google won't punish your site untill you'll use some bad techniques to promote.

banners
Back