The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Editing SEO-Based Articles Frequently and SEO Rank

moneydrop2021

I want to update SEO-based articles at least twice weekly based on the latest news and current trend. Will these frequent updates negatively impact those articles and/or my overall website score?

It is going to be adding/updating to existing pages.

If this is planned on a daily or weekly basis, then do not edit it for content, add to it. If this is being done a few times a year to make some of the content current, like price changes, dates, etc. Then you are okay.

As a rule of thumb, with informative story telling (nonfiction and fiction), it is highly recommended to add content rather than changing content.

On my charter sites I am adding content almost daily now (I had to get a part time copy editor). There are older stories, but I organize the sites so that older content is archived in the sites "Archive" section available on the sites menu. That way, the older copy can be referenced by my visitors whenever they choose and the SE's love this as it adds value to the sites and helps with the rankings.

I am going to guess that the pages will be respidered and then ranked and indexed.
Generally, updated content that is *value added* content will get a better rank --maybe?

Regularly updating your SEO-based articles is a smart move that can definitely boost your website's performance. Search engines love fresh and relevant content, which can lead to improved rankings. However, like with anything, there's a balance to strike. Ensure that your updates are meaningful and provide value to your readers rather than just for the sake of updates.
As for potential impact, frequent updates shouldn't negatively affect your articles or your website's overall score. In fact, it can show search engines that your site is actively engaged and authoritative.
Also, have you ever considered exploring Guest Posting Opportunities? They offer a way to expand your reach, connect with other experts, and exchange valuable insights.

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back