The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Suggestions and Tips as a Newbie

Sohel Ahmed

affiliate
Dear Friends,

I am Sohel from Bangladesh. I am very eager to work in the field of affiliate marketing. I have been doing some research for few days. Following a video tutorial. It is getting clear gradually. Still lots to learn and I am learning. In this point I need some suggestion from the experts. I am confused about which affiliate strategy best suits to me. I meas should I go for regular purchase, cpa, pay per call or subscription strategy? Besides this whatever the strategy is, which product and market place could be best to start as a newbie? I am also expecting some more suggestions and tips from the experts?

Thanks
Sohel

Dear Friends,

I am Sohel from Bangladesh. I am very eager to work in the field of affiliate marketing. I have been doing some research for few days. Following a video tutorial. It is getting clear gradually. Still lots to learn and I am learning. In this point I need some suggestion from the experts. I am confused about which affiliate strategy best suits to me. I meas should I go for regular purchase, cpa, pay per call or subscription strategy? Besides this whatever the strategy is, which product and market place could be best to start as a newbie? I am also expecting some more suggestions and tips from the experts?

Thanks
Sohel
Hey Sohel Ahmed , this that you are asking over here is everything, from the beginning to the end, but i don't think it's the right thing to do. I mean you should have your personal opinion about what you are intending to run exactly, and then like that it will be more easy to help you dude!

Hi there, I would suggest your first step should be to decide on what vertical you would like to work with and which geo you wish to target, then pick the traffic source that will be best for these offers, you can seek advice from your AM or through research. Once you've got all that set, you can search for CPA network that suits your needs, for example at adcombo we have exclusive offers in verticals like health, beauty, adult and weight loss for Asia and Europe, mainly Tier 2 and 3 countries. Good luck!

Last edited:
Hey Sohel Ahmed , this that you are asking over here is everything, from the beginning to the end, but i don't think it's the right thing to do. I mean you should have your personal opinion about what you are intending to run exactly, and then like that it will be more easy to help you dude!
Hello Sanshez
Thank's for your concern. I really appreciate your opinion. I need to do more research so that my question would be more specific. It is easy for the advisers if my question is more target oriented.

Thank's
Sohel

Hi there, I would suggest your first step should be to decide on what vertical you would like to work with and which geo you wish to target, then pick the traffic source that will be best for these offers, you can seek advice from your AM or through research. Once you've got all that set, you can search for CPA network that suits your needs, for example at adcombo we have exclusive offers in verticals like health, beauty, adult and weight loss for Asia and Europe, mainly Tier 2 and 3 countries. Good luck!
Hello RamyAdcombo,

Thank's for your suggestion. Actually I am still making research on the product niche and the target strategy. Taking tips and advice. Finally I will suggest one. Couldn't decide yet. Besides this I have lots to learn before start everything. and I am really learning in every second. I will communicate with you later for more advice.

Thank's
Sohel

You can read the article about How to find the best Affiliate marketing niche. I think it helps you to choose that you want.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Sanshez
Thank's for your concern. I really appreciate your opinion. I need to do more research so that my question would be more specific. It is easy for the advisers if my question is more target oriented.

Thank's
Sohel
sure dude, i'm available if you need anything!

Whatever you do, IMO, avoid per sale offers when you are new. They are hard to convert if you don't know what you're doing.

Start with either PPCall or CPA offers. I personally think PPCall on AdWords is the easiest way to get started because the conversions come easy and you don't need a ton of expensive tools just to get started.

MI
Back