The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

If you had a chance to do it all over again, would you?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

The Vape Affiliate

affiliate
Greetings, Affiliatefix!

"Supporting someone's success will never hinder your success."

My name is Jaustin and I focus on building powerful, quality leaders in the Affiliate Industry. Using innovative strategies taught and executed by the greatest marketing minds, are essential tips and tools for success. Being Affiliate Manager in Strictly Juice, I take responsibility in sharing quality marketing strategies that are proven to be successful.

Let's face it, we are all on the same page here (pun intended). We are all here looking to grow ourselves and grow with others. Everyone has a deep desire to be known and respected, whether they may realize it or not. Affiliate Marketing is somewhat new to the world of business. Many, many billion dollar companies have an affiliate marketing program in some shape or form. We are here to catch the waves of opportunity and ultimately, success.

With Strictly Juice, we offer multiple step-by-step guides and tutorials that shows exactly what it takes to raise your online presence. Also, we offer an unmatched compensation to our affiliates as well as a great discount of our products. With a dedicated, devoted team based from Southern California, we WILL make an impressive impact in this industry.

I invite those who are interested to reach out to me. We present a guided avenue that directs you closer to your desired success in the Affiliate Industry, step-by-step.

We are the only player in the game of Life. Are you ready to beat it?

Hello The Vape Affiliate. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum.

You need to get your network registered first before you can solicit members.

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area. When accepted, you will have three tabs in your profile. One for your primary business description. The second tab for reviews of your business. The third, for on going discussions and promotions.

Alternatively if you wish to advertise on our website, please visit here.

Business Centre - For forging business relationships. Do not over up threads here. You need to be an approved Resource in order to pitch any network related threads here.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

Greetings, Affiliatefix!

"Supporting someone's success will never hinder your success."

My name is Jaustin and I focus on building powerful, quality leaders in the Affiliate Industry. Using innovative strategies taught and executed by the greatest marketing minds, are essential tips and tools for success. Being Affiliate Manager in Strictly Juice, I take responsibility in sharing quality marketing strategies that are proven to be successful.

Let's face it, we are all on the same page here (pun intended). We are all here looking to grow ourselves and grow with others. Everyone has a deep desire to be known and respected, whether they may realize it or not. Affiliate Marketing is somewhat new to the world of business. Many, many billion dollar companies have an affiliate marketing program in some shape or form. We are here to catch the waves of opportunity and ultimately, success.

With Strictly Juice, we offer multiple step-by-step guides and tutorials that shows exactly what it takes to raise your online presence. Also, we offer an unmatched compensation to our affiliates as well as a great discount of our products. With a dedicated, devoted team based from Southern California, we WILL make an impressive impact in this industry.

I invite those who are interested to reach out to me. We present a guided avenue that directs you closer to your desired success in the Affiliate Industry, step-by-step.

We are the only player in the game of Life. Are you ready to beat it?

Welcome to AffiliateFix @The Vape Affiliate !

As @internalsoul has directed, get your company listed before soliciting members.

When it comes to pitching your business and services, you will need to become an approved Resource and listed in our official Resources section. This is a requirement and not an option!

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area. When accepted, you will have three tabs in your profile. One for your primary business description. The second tab for reviews of your business. The third, for on going discussions and promotions.

Alternatively if you wish to advertise on our website, please visit here.

Business Centre - For forging business relationships. Do not over up threads here. You need to be an approved Resource in order to pitch any network related threads here.

Do not spam forums, posts, threads, member profile pages, or our personal messaging system.

You will find that those listed in our Resource Listings do well getting signups by being active in the community and offering actionable information.

Also, it's a good idea to add some info and a logo to your signature once you get your first ten posts.

All other areas of the community are for contributing and responding to threads. Contributing actionable information in appropriate sub forums and helping members is the quickest way to get the attention of the members.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Remember to check out the enhanced account upgrades for members and approved vendors here.

See you around the forums.

T J

I don't see your business in the application review queue at the moment. I don't think your application was accepted for some reason.

Thank you for your response, TJ Tutor. I have here a snap of the email response I had received. The response was very vague and leads me to remain puzzled! xD

I appreciate the team working with me on this matter.

Thank you for your response, TJ Tutor. I have here a snap of the email response I had received. The response was very vague and leads me to remain puzzled! xD

Okay, I think maybe there's a mix up here? Did you go through the application link as per the instruction video? (Get Listed Now then Add a Resource button)

Official - How To Get Your Resource Listed

Perhaps that's the issue?

This looks like something you wrote to us and had it emailed to yourself.

I can investigate it, but perhaps you may not have completed the Resource application correctly.

UPDATE:
Thank you once again for helping me on this matter. I believe I have completed the necessary steps for my listing. It didn't take long and it was simple once I've found it! You guys helped alot! It was right in front of my face! xD

MI
Back