The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Staying Motivated

Jimmy Undertones

affiliate
Hey everyone - hope you are doing well and keeping happy.

Lately as i am working at home more, i find my motivation is lacking. I exercise in a morning, i have tried working 20 minutes and taking a 5 minute break. I have tried reading positive quotes and listening to music. I shut my blinds and have my own office space, which is quiet.

However i always find myself doing personal tasks like ordering from Amazon or being very unproductive. I know there is no set formula to staying focused, but does anyone know anything that can help me to just drill down and get me on with my work ignoring everything else please?

Finding this so difficult, i cannot really change my environment due to the lockdown either. If anyone can help or share tips they are using i would be thankful.

Do some subconstient programing every morning and as you go to sleep . Your habis ,beliefs how you act they are in your subconstint mind .Before you are going to sleep think and vizualize how you life want to be for example that you are very productive ,you make all your tasks ,you get huge traffic on your website videos or where you work etc .Its very important when you do this to feel emotion as subconstient its programed throught emotion .Also do this in the morning and you need to be consistent ,some people act like this for 1 month and they see didnt work and they quit .You cannott break habits created in years in just some weeks with programing

I know there is no set formula to staying focused

This is an incorrect statement!

Mindset is everything!

Mindset allows you to determine exactly what your mindset must be and how your mindset must perform.

Stop convincing yourself of the negative, and start convincing yourself of the positive. Many of us have made the shift necessary for continued success. You must also grasp and embrace what works and scale it up!

Self discipline, simple as that.
Set your doable, short-term goals for each day and try to achieve them.
Limit your distraction times as much as possible.

I'm just getting started in Affiliate Marketing also and i can assure you guys if you use funnel like clickfunnel for your business its a very old methode i found out a valuable website that provide automatique funnel that actually works so well on the market on its very simple to use .

MI
Back