The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

What gets you Motivated?

Franklin Hatchett

We all have those days, those days that don't go our way.

Whether it be

Failed ad campaigns
Failed ideas
Grinding for little returns
Mistakes that cost us money and time

Somedays I wake up and just think to myself "I really can't be bothered today" on those days I find motivation to kick me into gear.

Anyone have any motivation techniques that help? I listen to videos like this to get me going. I wake up at 7am every morning... When I don't feel like it I watch a video like the ones below while laying in bed.... it works and get my ass out of bed haha.

I go fishing! I get away from work for a day or two. I take the time to re-align my thoughts and come back refreshed and ready to take on the "grind", as it were. Reading a little Napoleon Hill at night with four fingers of a fine whiskey sometimes helps also.

I go fishing! I get away from work for a day or two. I take the time to re-align my thoughts and come back refreshed and ready to take on the "grind", as it were. Reading a little Napoleon Hill at night with four fingers of a fine whiskey sometimes helps also.

Fishing.. What do you fish for? I've been fishing for years I absolutely love it. That feeling of the water surrounding you away from everything is so peaceful.

Fishing.. What do you fish for? I've been fishing for years I absolutely love it. That feeling of the water surrounding you away from everything is so peaceful.

My favorite is bass, but I fish for pike, perch, and I do a fair amount of trout fishing as well. Being on the water is my natural state. It's where I belong.

My favorite is bass, but I fish for pike, perch, and I do a fair amount of trout fishing as well. Being on the water is my natural state. It's where I belong.

Nice. I fish for snapper and kingfish over here in NZ. Love to get into some trout is well when I have time to travel to the lakes.

MI
Back