The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Do you like staying at home?

Wheat

affiliate
Hello.

I am a home buddy, I prefer to stay at home during weekends, watching tv, relaxing in my couch. How about you.

Soniktechnologies

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

No, I do not like to stay home.

But always try make new contacts by attending parties, social events etc.

I always want to live a life a alone. When I was a kid my dad sent me to hostel for the study purpose. I was at that moment may be 6 years old. Since that day I like to stay alone even if I am at home or some where some other place. I have a wish to God may I live a life alone and I should always the company of God, who always take care of my wishes and I always used to pray to God that He gave us His love and should always take care of all the humanity and put all the humanity to the right way.
Darwen Reporter

I'm too

I'm too. It's our free time weekend after doing huge work during whole week. Enjoy your weekend. :goodjobsign:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have lived alone since my other half died, it is a nice new house, got everything in it I ever wanted,it is a safe space for me to be in, it is quite, often far too quite now my daughter has flown off to tim buck two, hope to meet another single lady some time, but never looking too hard for one, so maybe she wont apear.
I have my lovely Sophie living with me, she is very good, kind, loving,honest,reliable, easy to get on with, lays beside me all night long, she is a bit of a wet kisser, but all friendly dogs are I think.
David

I like staying at home, it's just how I am but given the chance to go out and play footy or something I wouldn't hesitate, some fresh air is good to clear the mind.

banners
Back