The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Seeking Help Starting Dropshipping

Mohaelyt

affiliate
Hello friends ,

I hope your are doing fine in your personal life and that your business are going well

I would like to ask you if you can recommend to me any book/ courses/ websites etc to learn and start dropshipping ?

I ve searched for a long time about online business and found that dropshipping is perfect to me so that I can do it as a part time job with my medical studies , but I don't really know where to start . Any help from you would be great .

Thank you !

Are you using (or planning to use) a structured platform: like Shopify or Etsy or going it alone?

I would invest $100 in 5 to 10 Kindle books that are well reviewed on the subject first before you start spending time and money on advertising, website development.

You can't just start a business and expect people to just come to you.

This is a canned AI response: Echo chamber of the Internet :D
  1. There are many ways to plan a dropshipping website. One way is to first select a niche that you are interested in.
  2. Once you have selected a niche, you will need to choose a domain name and hosting provider.
  3. After you have chosen a domain name and hosting provider, you will need to install WordPress.
  4. After WordPress is installed, you will need to install a WooCommerce plugin.
  5. After the WooCommerce plugin is installed, you will need to install a theme.
  6. After the theme is installed, you will need to add products to your website.
  7. Once you have added products to your website, you will need to set up shipping.
  8. After shipping is set up, you will need to add payment methods.
  9. After payment methods are added, you will need to promote your website.

Sounds easy huh?
rocket_1f680.png

rofl.gif

This is a canned AI response: Echo chamber of the Internet :D

I had no idea it was that easy!Clapping

All this time I've been following traditional business practices, like, building a business plan, establishing a budget, researching a market, and devising an entry point. :cool:

Yes, you can get a set of brains from books, forums, blogs, courses, etc., etc., however, building relationships with those that do drop shipping will provide greater value and provide a shorter path to implementation and your business development.

I ve searched for a long time about online business and found that dropshipping is perfect to me so that I can do it as a part time job

Dropshipping as a part time job seems less than likely. Everyone I know in dropshipping has their hands full at all times of the day and night for the first year or more until such time as they can acquire some assistance to cover for them.

but I don't really know where to start

So, everything starts with itemizing the requirements, establishing the budget (6 months minimum), acquiring and learning the tools required, identifying the market, designing the marketing plan, and of course TAKING ACTION!

Most of these drop-shipping vendors eat up most of the profit and keep it for themselves --that's the problem I see --marketing expenses and back-office eat up most of what you have left probably.

That and the FBA sellers on Amazon and the direct sellers from Asia on eBay will nickle and dime you to death.

So, you need to be selling good, that are not accepted on Amazon or eBay and have to figure out the traffic part for yourself ...

banners
Back