The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Ask Me Anything Start CPA + IG Campaign (Set & Forget Method)

set and forget? after 2 days you will get phone pva and you are done.
if not phone pve then email pva
with 10 account you wont make any money, money stars with 500 accounts
you cant put any link with dating, need clockers or prelanders with domains
auto following wont bring anything, what about dms? likes? un? image upload?
you probably didnt even think about hashtag research...
link in bio will ban you in 2 days.

Seems like you are too new for that and you will waste your time, get better strategy and start investing time on that.
set and forget...what a crap...

Check out similar methods in BHW, you'll figure out how much time and effort it takes to make some money with this method.
IMO it doesnt worth the time with all of these Pva's , bans , follow blocks, etc.. you name it!
Good luck

the main reason of pva's email verification and so is either bad or shared proxies, or new accounts.
to use this method and have success you have to buy private ips and old accounts (3-5 years)

Hi Kuntal! One quick question about CPA. I haven't got a list yet, so I mostly use social media for marketing. Question; my CPA offers are per exact country (like the US or India or Italy...) but my audience is international. How do I get around this?
Thank You!

Hi Kuntal! One quick question about CPA. I haven't got a list yet, so I mostly use social media for marketing. Question; my CPA offers are per exact country (like the US or India or Italy...) but my audience is international. How do I get around this?
Thank You!
  1. use geo-location
  2. script the redirects by geo-location
A server side home-brew would be my choice. But then that involves programming?
geo redirection script at DuckDuckGo

how to redirect domain according to country IP address

Last edited:
banners
Back