The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Spy tools are crucial

elasri01

affiliate
Hey everyone, I have started studying CPA marketing 2 weeks ago, but I have noticed that Spy tools are involved in every aspect of this field, because they help you spy on what other people are doing and get inspired from their work, and you can even see what's working right now.

The roadblock is as a newbie with a REALLY tight budget, subscribing to a spy tool such as Adplexity can literally blow my entire budget, so I will have nothing after that to put it on my own campaigns and start.

The only reason I posted this is if someone reading this and he is already subscriber of AdPlexity or any other similar spy tool, is there a chance you can share it with me?

thanks, this forum really helped me a lot!

+ Welcome to this community!! :D
Welcome Aboard Hasan Minhaj GIF by Patriot Act

Uhmm, a spytool with a small budget? Have a look on the 'Resources" list here in this forum, descover the spy tools list and check their pricings, then choose the one with features and pricing that your can afford.
SpyPush is a good choice if you ask for my opinion.

And, you may want to try PureLander's tool >>Landing Ripper<< to get any landing page online and donwload/edit it just using by copy-paste its URL :
Landing Ripper PureLander.png

- Samira

Yes, you do need an intelligence platform to be effective quickly and the economic impact will save you money in the short term and the long run. Remember that you are competing with other marketers and if you want to zero in on what is working in the moment then the intelligence platforms are the answer.

Tight budgets that do not allow for all of the proper and necessary tools in this industry will leave you at a great disadvantage.

MI
Back