The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

SOI or DOI?

A DOI offer will usually convert lower than SOi, but it'll usually have a higher payout and back out better for the advertiser. If we have both SOI and DOI versions of an offer I will usually recommend split testing them and comparing EPCs.

For my mailing lists I primarily use AWeber which is DOI. For some of my custom stuff I'm using SOI and seeing fine results too. It depends on what you're trying to accomplish. A bigger list? SOI. A more responsive list? DOI.

Luke, thank you for your answer!
I've tryed to promote SOI dating offer and when i've got 40% CR from this offer (about every second unique hit from my LP has had conversion) i've decided to increase traffic amount to this offer but!!! this offer not brought any conversions anymore on next day and next day later.
Can you tell me pls, is it possible that dating site owner has able to control amount of SOI signups (good or bad signups) and they can do to shut off the statistic time to time?

And does this mean that DOI offer more stable (because of email confirmation) ?

Thank you!

You may want to reach out to your AM and have them reach out to the client for the offer and get a quality check done on your traffic. DOI is usually more long term if you're converting well, but that doesn't mean there isn't another reason your SOI campaign CR has dropped.

You maybe interested in our dating offers.. www.cupid-cash.com

As one of the leading and largest niche dating communities, our niche dating platform offers many benefits for our affiliates. Some of these benefits include the following:

Advertising material with high conversion rates
Above-average conversion rates
Above-average retention rates
Cookie set for LIFE TIME
Great support service
Trusted brand makes it easy to attract customers
Life time two tier commissions
We pay 50% commission for LIFE TIME per sale. Commissions are between $15.00-$80.00 per monthly subscription. We have above industry retention rates
meaning our members return time and time again to renew their membership.
Because we are a long established and reputable brand your traffic will convert FAST..

If your company has experience working through the following channels, we would consider it to be a major advantage in attracting the correct target group:

Dating comparison websites
Dating websites
Chat websites
Banner networks
Communities
Relationship blogs
Cupid-cash.com

35229050_237707213659733_9110714782687690752_n.jpg

MI
Back