The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Anyone here doing high volume email marketing?

Used to do such volume.
Tools/Platforms used :
PowerMTA on own servers
Mailperformance(NP6)
Emailvision(renamed as Smartfocus)
Mindbaz

And way smaller volume on :
Sendinblue

So you were sending around a mil per day with 8 ips?

Nice
Yes.
But the list was very clean (opt in - clear proposition value) and the user base took few years to reach that volume.
I don't think the technical part is the key of success. I got the same troubles to deal with on 3rd party platforms or inhouse solutions (in the beginning we even use a simple PHP / Sendmail solutions on our dedicated servers)

If your list is bought and you are sending affiliate offers, you can have 200 ips, you ll still get troubles (NPAI, Complain rate,etc)
If your user list is built on double optin process and you are sending valuable content to them, you can probably even use 1 ip.

Focus on the health status on your list.

If your list is bought and you are sending affiliate offers, you can have 200 ips, you ll still get troubles (NPAI, Complain rate,etc)
If your user list is built on double optin process and you are sending valuable content to them, you can probably even use 1 ip.
Spam is spaming ;)o_O:rolleyes:

btw since when did 1m meant 1k

Always!
The Latin numeral M denotes thousands. Thus, MM is the same as writing “M multiplied by M,” which is equal to “1,000 times 1,000”, which equals 1,000,000 (one million). This has always been the case in mathmatics, business, and finance. I think this actually dates back to origins with the ancient Greeks. M and MM are actually Latin for thousand and million, and not Roman.

banners
Back