The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Help. Is there a Better Easier Email Marketing Service? Or invent it and get rich

disgruntled

affiliate
I work at small firm that sends out a daily subscriber-only email newsletter that is highly formatted with sections etc. I recently took over the responsibility for sending the newsletter. We use a well-known email marketing service I will call MC.

MC is a headache and a time-waster. All those blocs, you have to change the date in several different places, etc. etc. So far in my research, all the email marketing services are similar.

I know that doing DIY mass emails is not recommended (spam filters etc.) but I did notice that it would be possible to copy and paste the entire newsletter into an email and send it. The result kept the formatting, etc. and looked perfect and took 3 minutes. With MC it takes at least 30 mins.

So my question is.... Is there not an email marketing service that would allow a simple direct copy and paste design like this? And if not, why not? If I can copy and paste a whole newsletter into my email and send it, why can't I copy and paste into the design section of an email marketing service? Surely the technology exists. Does anyone know of a service that offers that? If it doesn't exist, someone should invent it and get rich.

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
You may register your business as a resource
Until your business is approved do not solicit the membership here.

I use Aweber for some projects;. If you have the HTML code for your design, you can copy and paste it in their HTML editor.
Thanks. I was looking into that. But the services I checked out called that "advanced" and warned that you should be a programmer or know how to code, which I do not. I experimented by copying and pasting the HTML and it didn't work. Is Aweber easy for pasting HTML?

When I saw 'we are a firm' I jumped the gun --too many weekend spammers --sorry about the hash reply ..
That said; How many emails in a 'send group'? And about how big is the list?
You can automate customized emails easily if you are a developer.
What you need is a sending api to utilize it.
Scaling is the only issue --the volume of the emails is what matters and the time you spend v. automation development cost.
We use a well-known email marketing service I will call MC.

see what api's they have and how they are used might be the best path if you volume of email make it worthwhile to do.

The technology to produce the email is not complex the application of your text (or HTML code) to the service's template is the issue here --and the send batching ...

MI
Back