Social CPA Academy??? is it $$

Is It Worth Getting

• Yes Its Still Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Dont waste Your Money

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

dontbejello

Came across this product saying that it helps with learning cpa through FB ads wondering has anyone seen this before I buy it and waste my funds. seems like it goes back to like 2015 and some 2016 it's 2017 and I know how this method work at one time but just don't anymore. I am a newb still I started back in 2015 and could only make 10 dollars in a month nowhere close to a pay out lol. However, I'm back on a mission to be successful but im trying to do the selling, not the buying so would it be worth getting.

I added some picks just in case you don't remember the name and to see the old proof from 2015 and stuff
2017-07-17_18-17-07.png
time.png

The product launch was 05-2016 from what i can tell. I have not reviewed the course. He appears to claim the product is updated regularly.

Before you buy a course, I highly recommend using the members of this forum to teach you. Your own research coupled with the collaboration of your fellow members here will give you a stronger and quicker success. With a course, you are limited to that single persons thoughts and ideas. Here in the community, you will have the perspectives and guidance from potentially thousands of minds.

Everything you require to succeed is here in this community!

Yes and thank you and i understand that but from what i saw in most communities it's hard to get a reply and the ones that's successful selling their methods as well.

Hey!

I agree with @T J Tutor , there is this forum where you can get lots of information. You can check what others are doing and learn with them (some forum members even team up to learn and progress together).
For instance, Mobidea is focused on providing the knowledge for free. You can find lots of useful articles here: Ask Me Anything - Mobidea sharing knowledge!
And more specifically about Facebook here: Understand Everything about Facebook CPA Ads Right Now!
And here: Facebook Ads - tips to boost your campaign!

You can definitely find all the information available for free! Or, if I were you, I'd pay for a private forum instead, so that I could get a lot of different opinions, and not just one.

Remember: the course is not a guarantee of your success. Everything is in your hands, it all depends on you :)

banners
Back