The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Short term strategy to get the ball rolling

Casben79

ok, i have started building a large informative website on babies but there is so much i want to put there before i start properly marketing the site (no point attracting traffic to a half built website!) i was wondering if anyone can help me with a short term strategy to start the ball rolling and fund some longer term projects??

Hi Ben,

Since you are a newbie, I'd strongly recommend since you are a newbie, you do some keyword research to find a fairly popular yet lower competition niche within the baby niche.

If you don't know how to do KW research to find a niche like mentioned above... then plug in the word baby (instead of parenting) and follow the example at the link below. KW RESEARCH EXAMPLE.

Scroll down quite a ways as the lower down KW may not be quite so competitive. So let's say for example you picked "baby safety" (I didn?t ck and don't know if that's a good one - just an example.) So then build 5-10 pages of content around baby safety, then after you get traffic started, add baby safety related products.

Hope this helps and best of luck!

Yes please come and tell us how it goes. I'm setting up a site on health and lifestyle so it would be good to know how KW research works for you.

I think I get it...

So Linda,

Your saying that you get content built up for one strong key word. Then you piggy back of of that key word, by adding other key words to build up different search terms related to the original key words...

is that how SEO really works, or am I missing something...

Is it really that easy... LOL

I need to get to work if its that easy... LOL

banners
Back