The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Is PPC strategy working for Affiliates?

Couponym

AffKit Ninja
I'm promoting home & garden, clothing & accessories, electronics, beauty & personal care, food and electronics niche based merchants in the US through TM+ promotional terms bidding from last 6 years and my ROI was 50-70% but this year things has changed as I'm getting only clicks and few sales with only 10-30% ROI and sometimes it goes in minus. I've installed Conversion tracking and can see conversions on outbound links but fewer sales are recording on the networks. I need help to sort out the problem and improve the results and trying to find answers of these question: After all, what has happened is that earlier, where sales were coming from 1 to 5 clicks, now sales are not coming even from 10 or more clicks? Which conversion tracking method should I use to see more detailed report? What strategies are you using as an individual affiliate for better ROI? What other promotional methods should I use to improve the results? Like I have a plan for display advertising and social media ads on product comparison pages and blog pages. Any suggestion or solution?

Can I ask, do you have a way to get past Google's tracking certification? Is there a way around uncertified tracking and infested sites?

fewer sales are recording on the networks. I need help to sort out the problem and improve the results and trying to find answers of these question: After all, what has happened is that earlier, where sales were coming from 1 to 5 clicks, now sales are not coming even from 10 or more clicks?
You really need to get some cooperation from the actual sellers: You need gtag (google-analytics) or some form of direct post back from the end-seller to see what is actually sold (and shipped/delivered) independent of what an affiliate network is telling you.

Not accusing anyone of anything --but truth is truth ALWAYS!

MI
Back