The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Share your idea

ksoftseo

Keeping the idea under seven keys for fear that someone else steals it may end up choking the business. The more feedback you receive, the more you comment and expose your first prototypes to critical evaluations, the quicker you will understand if you are on the right track or need to rectify your plan.

Keeping the idea under seven keys for fear that someone else steals it may end up choking the business. The more feedback you receive, the more you comment and expose your first prototypes to critical evaluations, the quicker you will understand if you are on the right track or need to rectify your plan.

What is this all about?
Some of your other posts seem alright. This however, looks like spam.

Help me, and others understand what you are trying to say please or I'll remove it.

... The more feedback... the more you comment... critical evaluations, the quicker you will understand if you are on the right track or need to rectify your plan.
... what you are trying to say please or I'll remove it.
It's about a kinda 'think tank'. Sharing ideas in a smaller group before you put 'em online and fall on the muzzle.
All in all a good suggestion...

Show me yours FIRST :p
... getting a date with Marissa Mayer :D

• Is your idea unique should you apply for a patent?
  • How much is the idea worth?
  • Should the idea's name be trademarked?

That said, there is not a note that has not been played already -- what is unique is your composition and that is copyright by common law from the time of its publication.

People are reluctant to share ideas because we live in a world of idea thieves.
What I have to ask is: Where is the 'quid pro quo' or the *fair exchange*?

what's that 'link spamming using key phrases?' ^^^^
How is that working out for you?
Do you make money from that by test submission?

Removed. I don't get why they do it, the forum's OBL are no follow and is monitored constantly. So all that the search engines will see are dropped backlinks.. :eek: Big waste of time for anyone trying to improve SERPS from here :D

what's that 'link spamming using key phrases?' ^^^^ ...
Do you make money from that by test submission?
Nope, no intentional link :p Just a JOKE (spelling j-o-k-e) :)
Btw, making money? Here?!? :eek: Come on, MONEY is made elsewhere ;)

Must have read an SEO article from 2004 :rolleyes:
Again nope. For this forum, zero knowledge is better ;) (No offense, just the truth.)

Removed. I don't get why they do it, the forum's OBL are no follow and is monitored constantly. So all that the search engines will see are dropped backlinks.. :eek: Big waste of time for anyone trying to improve SERPS from here :D
If you refer to my Melissa* link, again that was a j-o-k-e. (Sad enough that I have to explain that...)

Mexican standoff
_____________bottom line
Exactly: Mexican standoff
_____________bottom line
(q.e.d. - i.e. 'quod erat...')

Last edited:
banners
Back