The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Setting Goals Works

SrLudwig

Who knew!

Last month (after 2 months of earning literally 0 dollars online,) I decided to set the goal of earning 300 dollars by March 15 — today I achieved that goal.

Of course it's not a lot of money, I'm very happy anyway. This is the first time I set an earnings goal and I was able to achieve it.

This isn't news to successful members on the site; but for anyone struggling to make money online, setting (realistic) goals definitely helps in keeping you focused and it probably increases your chances of success.

For anyone wondering, I made most of the money freelancing on Fiverr. I will try affiliate marketing for the first time soon, I'll try CPA marketing first and I'm interested in creating niche sites for Amazon as well.

I have a few other ideas, but my main focus will be CPA for the time being.

My goal for April 15 is $500 BTW, we'll see how it goes. :)

Do you use paid advertising? How did you make the money so quick? How did you get any sort of views so quick?

I call it OPLIMO
"Optimized List Monetization"

I found seasonal fashion niche with high demand (high search volume)
The supply was already available, just very poorly optimized for search
All I did was collect products together in one place
Then optimize products and categories for search engines
Google sent me some traffic, and CruX stats were good
  • Low bounce rate (under 50%)
  • High time on site (over 2 minutes)
  • High page views (2.5 pages per view)
  • Smartphone friendly (Core Web Vitals)
  • Fast page loading (under 3 seconds)
If you really want organic SEO traffic it's available
But it's important to understand how Google search works
It's just a mathematical algorithm
I spend at least 1 hour a day learning SEO on Official Google Site

Remember though, It took 1 month of hard work (200 hours) before I posted 1st ad

If you have any SEO questions post in SEO sub forum

Do you use paid advertising? How did you make the money so quick? How did you get any sort of views so quick?

In my case I simply had a lucky month combined with some aggressiveness. My Fiverr account is a few years old and I have a lot of positive reviews (100% positive.)

So Fiverr itself sends me decent traffic, I get inquiries almost every day… the problem is that I lose a lot of potential sales because I take too long to respond and I’m also very shy when it comes to asking for money.

I often prefer to say I can’t do something because I’m afraid to ask for the money I really want for a gig — so instead of trying to get the money I think I deserve; I decide to pass on an opportunity to avoid getting rejected.

It’s silly, I know, but it’s just the way I am. I’m trying to change that; I’ve been learning a lot about this from an audio book called “Personal Power II” by Anthony Robbins.

So anyway, the reason I was able to get the $300 the previous month is because I tried to respond more (and faster) to inquiries and I also decided to ask for the money I thought I deserved for custom gigs.

And I said I had a lucky month because I got more inquiries than usual. The funny thing with Fiverr is that (in my experience) when I’m demoted — I went from level 2 seller to level 0 in the previous two months — they send me more traffic.

$300 is still very little money really, with an attitude change I’m sure I could be earning $2,000 or even more per month. I don’t love working on Fiverr though, and I think it’s part or the main part of the problem.

I’ll try to make money on AM for the first time, but I’m happy I have Fiverr as a failsafe. The little money I generate there also helps me fund other projects.

Goo
Who knew!

Last month (after 2 months of earning literally 0 dollars online,) I decided to set the goal of earning 300 dollars by March 15 — today I achieved that goal.

Of course it's not a lot of money, I'm very happy anyway. This is the first time I set an earnings goal and I was able to achieve it.

This isn't news to successful members on the site; but for anyone struggling to make money online, setting (realistic) goals definitely helps in keeping you focused and it probably increases your chances of success.

For anyone wondering, I made most of the money freelancing on Fiverr. I will try affiliate marketing for the first time soon, I'll try CPA marketing first and I'm interested in creating niche sites for Amazon as well.

My goal for April 15 is $500 BTW, we'll see how it goes.
Wish you best luck! Keep going!

Who knew!

Congratulations! It all starts with setting a goal! Tell us more about how you achieved it? A lot of newcomers will be interested!

Setting goals is great, however i never set monetary goals, just productivity goals.
Instead of setting a target to earn a certain amount, i would rather set a goal to complete a project or particular job.
Productivity goals are much more in your control than financial goals.
Good luck with all your goals though. I hope you achieve them all and more.

Oh yes, setting goals is very important. The bigger goals you set, the more you achieve. However, it is hard for me to make a habit of setting and formulating the goals precisely and accurately.

Who knew!

Yess!!! the amount doesn't matter really in this case, setting a goagl an achieving it exactly as you planned, that's what matter!
Congrats! And congrats for earning Dopamine !!
And good luck for achieving more, I'm sure you're setting more challenging goals now

- Samira

Who knew!

Just saw this thread and it seemed interesting to me, as I always thought that without some clear goals and some kind of a personal strategy you can't know in which direction to go exactly, and that's why many people miss seeing some real results. In your example, it was proved, as from the moment that you set up some realistic and exact goal, then things started to develop and you managed to achieve it, which is truly great. Here it's also essential to put always the goals that can come true, as otherwise, you will quickly lose the motivation. Along with the goals, it's also useful to determine some ways and methods that will be used for getting to it.

I do not believe money makes an entrepreneur
it is something inside which drives you
the vision to create something no matter the odds of failure
yes circumstance and values play a part
but pointing the finger at rich people
and saying "if only I had money like x, y or z"
is a pointless and futile pastim
many poor people are insanely smart
and yet they CHOOSE to waste their time

MI
Back