The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Setting Simple Goals - My Goal for June '08.

James Spinosa

affiliate
One of the traps that affiliate marketers often fall into when they are lacking motivation is that they set their goals so high as to be impossible. I have had friends ask me if they will be making in the $XXXX range within the first month of creating their first website, and the answer is no. This simply won't happen unless there is an extreme set of outside circumstances.

I typically try to pick a single goal for a month when it comes to internet marketing and I make sure to stick to it. I had set a two month long goal back in the end of March to finish my internet marketing book by May 31st, sure enough I finished it at 7pm on the 31st and it got approved by Clickbank yesterday. I set benchmarks for each chapter, while also setting benchmarks for my websites so they don't fall into disrepair during my current project.

My goal for this month while small is important to me, so I will do what I need to for it to happen. This may very well be my hardest goal of them all even though it is one of my simplest, due to the fact that it is out of my control. My goal is to have an affiliate generate one sale in the month of June, and I am planning on starting my campaign to grab up affiliates on Friday. I figure that if I can get somebody other than myself to sell a single copy of this product, then this month was a success. How far I get on this goal will determine what I do for my next month, then the month after that.

Finding a string of goals and sticking to them will be critical to your success, when you set your goals to the right level and achieve them motivation will never be an issue, and marketing will become much more enjoyable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finding a string of goals and sticking to them will be critical to your success, when you set your goals to the right level and achieve them motivation will never be an issue, and marketing will become much more enjoyable.

It is so true.

But it is also the hardest part to do. But when you see a small breakthrough, that is what boost your motivation and keep you going.

thanks gallito89. :D

What has helped me a lot is to keep a good attitude and have a winner mindset, that can be very useful. Hope you can reach your goals for this month :)

MI
Back