The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

SEOClerks - a great Fiverr alternative!

smilodon

Hi guys. I've been using SEOClerks for a while now, and can't believe no one has mentioned this awesome site on here.

It is a Fiverr like site, but it specializes in SEO, Social Media, Writing etc. gigs. Anything related and specific to Internet Marketing.

It is worth giving a shot as both a buyer and a seller.

I have gotten more orders for specific gigs that I did on Fiverr!, less for others, plus you have a chance to earn lifetime affiliate income from people you refer. Check bellow for more info. I would suggest using both sites for maximum benefit ;).

The site is more interesting than Fiverr to me for the following reasons:

- it has services specifically related to Internet Marketing.

- it offers a flexible payment structure, meaning you are not bound to 5$, services can cost from 1$ upwards. I think some limits do apply to fresh accounts though.

- you can add extras to your gig right away.

- you can offer discount coupons for your gigs.

- level 2 members can have people take a SUBSCRIPTION to their gigs. That means having work/ getting paid on a regular basis.

- you can make a guarantee - for example if you sell youtube views you can guarantee delivery within an X amount of days, or you will give a portion of the money back if you are late. The guarantee button makes your gig stand out however, so it is wise to have it.

- you can offer your services "On Sale". For a specific amount of time your old price will be crossed out, and a new one will be shown.

- you can mark your service as "Sold Out" The gig is still visible, but no one can order it.
I marked mine as sold out and had people inure as to when it will be available! Marking it as sold out made them want it even more :). It is perfect for the gigs on which you already have a few sales with satisfied buyers.
The other great thing is you will not get burned out by too many orders, and people still get to see the gig.

- SEOClerks offer affiliate income, for life! You can link to any gig, yours or a gig from anyone else, and if people register through your aff link, you will get 10% of money they spend on SEOClerks FOR LIFE.

Payment options are PayPal, Payoneer, Payza, Western Union, and I am sure there are a few more.

I am sure this site will make it big. The owners are doing a great job promoting it, and it already has a huge user base.

I have already been paid by them, so there is no need to worry about any scams.
Check SEOClerks out, and register now. Also please use my ref link and Enjoy!

Have you guys had any success with SEOClerks so far? Or have you ordered any gigs, and what were the results?

Looks like fun, what kinda gig did you run on there and talk to me about the coupon gigs?

Have been using seoclerks too!

Good quality stuff ! Thanks for sharing referral program !

Your welcome, its an awesome ref program :).

Looks like fun, what kinda gig did you run on there and talk to me about the coupon gigs?

I've offered Yahoo Answers related services. Good for making some $$, enough to order other gigs, and also to explore niches I wouldn't even have thought of.

For example now I know that SEO or Social Media related answers, no matter how legit, get reported almost just as much as Make Money Online related answers do. I am going no where near those niches.
PS. Yahoo Answers is community moderated - meaning no actual moderators, rather other community members can report posts and they get deleted, no matter how unfair it is.

As for coupons - let's say my gig is to make a landing page for 20$. I can create coupons that would offer a discount of an x% on my gig (% is however much I choose), and advertise those coupons to special costumers or for special occasions ;).

Coupons work pretty much just like they do for hosting companies/ domain registrars. Godaddy would be the perfect example.

BTW, I forgot to add in the initial post - SEOClerks takes a 20% cut, just like Fiverr. So for a 5$ sale you end up getting 4$, for a 10$ sale you get 8$ and so on.

SEOClerks is pretty good! I've bought some valuable gigs on there, I do beleive that the site has potential with the uniqueness it has over Fiverr which you could say is its nearest competitor. Fiverr do have their own market but they are limited to $5, I don't know if the more people that know about SEOClerks the more will start to use that site instead. It is definitely better for people looking for "Want to buy" in terms of buyers and sellers than Fiverr, the affiliate programme is quite helpful too as are the coupons + gig sales.

What should i do for a newbie at gigs like me?
Actually i got a lot of time, should i start with data entry or something?

What should i do for a newbie at gigs like me?
Actually i got a lot of time, should i start with data entry or something?

It's not an Odesk type of site mate. You can offer gigs like people do on Fiverr - like "I will post your link on my blog" or "I will add 500 Facebook likes to your page" or "I will write an 500 word article for you" ... anyways, check it out ;).

Nice site and seems better than 5rr in term of internet marketing gigs. Pls anybody having good results with this site?
P.S this site gives more opportunities to the countries who can't receive fund through PayPal unlike 5rr, so this is a big hit of it. And, I love the fact that the withdrawal through WU is possible without fees.

A new addition to SEOClerks is categorizing services with "High Quality". Only staff can picks the gigs that have been proven to work and label them as high quality. I love that addition :).

MI
Back