The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Ask Me Anything SEO Newbie Thread - Ask the "Pros"!

Go threw this great guide, when you finish it you will know x10 more then you know right now.
Enjoy reading :)
SEO: The Free Beginner’s Guide From Moz

Good Guide @Daniel Bernhardt ! Sorry, I'm not trying to hi-jack your thread. But, Newbies using Yoast need to let it teach them a thing or two. Glad to delete my post if you like.

@Daniel Bernhardt , can you give us your thoughts about Yoast and the features it has?

Hi my question is really noob but i am noob i have start my own blog about music and I use wordpress blog so how i put my keyword? In the Title post? i have seo by yoarst plugin but i dont understant really seo for now i need really to start à thé begin

Work the plugin my friend, all of the basics are built into the Yoast Plugin. It has a light (grey, red, yellow, and green) to help signal SEO status. Now I am not saying that all SEO begins and ends with this plugin. But if you get in the habit of completing the needs of the plugin to get all green lights, you will begin to develop a sense of what SEO is about and what must be done to get it closer to where you need it.

All pages view, notice the green lights and the one that's grey. The grey signifies that nothing has been completed in the Yoast SEO plugin. The green lights signify a satisfactory condition, but that can always be improved also.
All-Pages-2a.jpg

On the actual page, there are three Yoast tabs for the page. Here is tab one. It identifies and explains what needs to get done in order to bring your page SEO up to where it needs to be.
Yoast-Page-Analytics-Tab-1a.jpg

Here is tab two. You see it identifies at a more micro level where improvements need to be made.
Yoast-Page-Analytics-Tab-2a.jpg

Here is tab three. This is where you have some control over redirect and metas.
Yoast-Page-Analytics-Tab-3a.jpg

learn to use the plugin, it will help you develop a bit of SEO sensibility.

Last edited:
Nice ty do i need anything more plugin and if i whant use adsence in the future can i use back link build er or need to be natural for adsence

Great question. So ill divide the term Meta tag into 2 parts, The Meta Title and Meta description:
Meta Title has a huge impact on SEO
Meta description has no impact on SEO - Only on the CTR from the SERP results

You can add as many Keywords as you want in the Meta Title, as long as it fits in the 50-60 char limit.

Meta Description Tag - Learn SEO - Moz

The Meta description IS SUPER IMPORTANT because it can have a good impact on PEOPLE. While it does not provide anything for SEO, when people Google or use other search engines, underneath the link in the Search Engine result, there is a brief description.

That description can come from the Meta description. If the meta description has a good copywrite and sells well, the person who read it will be more inclined to click.

It is like with headers on a page. The whole purpose is to invite people to read and make them interested in finding more. This is the whole point about advertising or giving quality information.

Once that person is intrigued enough to click, then it is a matter to keep that person interested on that page, and perhaps guide that person toward an offer or toward becoming part of a list. Once that person decide to buy, profit come our way.

To get new leads or new clients with search engine results, we need a good description under the Search engine result of our ranked page.

Absolutely Correct! So often over looked.

On top of that, if enough people click the search result just to go see the page, it does have a SEO impact because the traffic.

The same goes for Twitter. Even if there is no link juice, if the copywrite of the tweet is good enough and targeted enough, just the traffic alone if the volume is big enough, will give a boost to the ranking of the website because Google will see the website is popular and perhaps classify it as an authority website.

I had overlooked the value of traffic and popularity in my previous post.

In the end content is king but a good copy always sells.

Hi Daniel,
My questions is-
1)I'm a new to SEO. What is the quickest way to earn money with SEO?
2)Can you write what after what you recommend to learn? Like first PBN then XXX etc.

Thanks in advance,
BeLarge.

Hi Daniel,
My questions is-
1)I'm a new to SEO. What is the quickest way to earn money with SEO?
2)Can you write what after what you recommend to learn? Like first PBN then XXX etc.

Thanks in advance,
BeLarge.

Hey BeLarge,
Your Questions are very general speaking and I am not sure I will be able to help that much.
1) The quickest way to earn money with SEO? I dont know, rank a website 1st place on a specific keyword and then sell it to a local professional is a nice way...
2) I recommend learning everything you can find... basically SEO is only a segment of the entire puzzle.
Like I said, sorry for the general answers. I tried my best to give a true response.

hey @Daniel Bernhardt thanks for being too accessible and open to the queries being posted here. Do you believe there is any potential in the Broken Links Strategy for back linking? the one in which bad links are searched , to get them replaced with our own link...

I just had question, on Blog commenting

Is blog commenting a great way to boost website ranking and how can i go about find the niche blogs that accept follow and no follow?

Thanks
bharath

MI
Back