The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

SEO and WordPress Editors, Builders.

I used to be a huge Elementor fan and I used it all the time in all my projects. But, eventually, after gaining more experience and started to be aware of the impact page builders have on the site´s loading speed I started to dive a hell of a lot more on Gutenberg but, even with Gut, I felt there was something missing.

Over time, I decide to give Oxygen a try after reading so many amazing reviews online, I quickly found out the learning curve with Oxygen is very steep in comparison to other page builders but trusting a buddy´s recommendation I stuck with it and don´t regret my decision.

Oxygen is by far the best site builder on the market...PERIOD!

The only downside is that its learning curve is very steep and it requires you to know some basic CSS but, if you can invest at least a week into learning the ins and outs of this program I promise you won´t want to use anything else again.

A couple of things you need to know about Oxygen...
  • It was initially developed by web developers for web developers but offering an interface friendly enough for anyone to have a chance to use it.
  • It is NOT a page builder, Oxygen is a THEME BUILDER!! When you install it, it will disable any theme you have on your WordPress installation as a default. You will start to build everything from scratch.
  • It gives you absolutely FULL CONTROL over your website design and structure.
  • Integrates with AFC (This was a HUGE plus for me)
  • Integrates with Woocommerce as well with Gutenberg Block Builder
  • The output will be a much cleaner and efficient coded site - Pages will load ONLY the required code (Oxygen outperforms other visual builders in terms of speed and general file size. )
  • Responsive Control - Oxygen allows for responsive control of all CSS properties.
  • More Design Options - Oxygen has a lot more design options such as their CSS transforms, filters, blend modes, etc.
I am going to leave here a couple of resources about Oxygen I found to be very interesting.

Oxygen Builder ISN’T a pagebuilder (and that’s why it’s great) by WPJhonny
Divi vs Elementor vs Beaver Builder vs Oxygen - Bloat & Frontend Performance Compared by Oxygen

Cheers!

How do you track hacking attempts?
pretty simple I don't use wordpress LMAO why would anyone try to log in or request a wp-gobbly_goop/file.php?

I had a WP install a few years ago and I set the /wp-admin/ to accept only my static IP in the server (Nginix) configuration anyone else's IP would get a 403 Forbidden

$grep 'wp-admin' /path/access.log |less

All the attempts are in your webserver's access log

'tracking' the attempts is a joke -- every kod3k1dd13 has an exploit it seems ...

Last edited:
banners
Back