The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Sending bulk emails

You want to send mail in bulk then mailchimp is the best option for you, if you are sending more then 2000 per day then i suggest you mailchimp in paid. this is one of the best tools for bulk emailing. just try it.

Make sure you verified all those emails using software like atompark mail verified to avoid much rejection. If you do have much rejection then the rest of your email will be USELESS!

Then talk to hosting company to see if they willing to set up server to send out this many emails and buying more IP to create IP rotation, so make it looks like this email coming from few location not single location (this is not guaranteed at least improved your chances)

Make sure do not send those PHISING content or anything that related to seeking money , its almost guaranteed rejected from get-go

I need your Help Please share me how can I send more email without Spam and promotion

This is very tricky things, there are no guaranteed that all your emails can go to inbox but you can increase the chance by doing
setting up SPF & Domain Key and also make sure the IP is clean not listed on SBL else will be useless

You need to check your content, there are tools out there to check what is the score of your email consider spam. Buying server with multiple IP and check with hosting provider to see if they allow you to do this.

This is very tricky things, there are no guaranteed that all your emails can go to inbox but you can increase the chance by doing
setting up SPF & Domain Key and also make sure the IP is clean not listed on SBL else will be useless

You need to check your content, there are tools out there to check what is the score of your email consider spam. Buying server with multiple IP and check with hosting provider to see if they allow you to do this.
Thank you for reply i will try and update you soon

Well, you could use a Chinese mail server until you get a SOI or DOI from the addressees if the list is at all questionable.

Graybeard, Feb 20, 2018

Why did you suggest a Chinese mail server, what would
this accomplish...?

Chinese SMTP mail servers are notorious for accepting and sending ANYTHING. No spam laws in mainland China apparently :rolleyes:

I need your Help Please share me how can I send more email without Spam and promotion
I'm assuming you don't have much experience in sending bulk emails. That means you'll want to go slow and catch up on a lot of reading and learning, or else you could be in trouble. (By trouble I mean email servers of your recipients may label you a spammer and push your emails in the Spam folder of your subscribers. Or worse, email servers may refuse to carry your email since they think you're a spammer!)

Firstly, if I were you, I'd begin checking out leading Email Service Providers (ESPs) who can carry your bulk email. It's advisable to use their services instead of going on your own, but even if you don't, reading their blogs will give you a great understanding of the world of bulk email. Leading ESPs include MailChimp dot com, ConstantContact dot com, Drip dot com, AWeber dot com, Benchmark dot com etc. I began by using MailChimp, but it quickly gets expensive :) and I'm currently on Benchmark. Quite happy with that.

Next you must "clean" your mailing list, if you haven't done so in the past 6 months. Cleaning, aka email verification aka email address verification, is the process of using a specialized software that checks if the email address on your mailing list if safe to send, i.e. valid, or expired or merely a disposable address. Some of the leading email verification companies include QuickEmailVerification dot com, BriteVerify dot com, Hubuco dot com and so on. I've been using QuickEmailVerification for some time - and since it has a free offer, you might want to test their services too.

Beyond this there's so much to be done, depending upon what you hope to achieve by sending emails. For instance, there are some amazing landing page creating companies, in case you don't have a great landing page.

Good luck!

Yes of course you have to validate your email lists and shoot campaign. I suggest that do not purchase, borrow or copy any third party contact lists. Not only do these types of lists typically contain many spam traps and poor quality email addresses.

Mostly try to develop good quality contact lists by collect email addresses.

I would suggest you to verifiy your list first so that you can reach to real customer. by verifying your email list you come to know your Email is valid, invalid or Spam. You can use Email Verification service like:
1. Zerobounce
2. quickemaillist
3. Xverify
4. Neverbounce

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back