The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Send Emails Per Day?

Anonymous Marketer

affiliate
Actually I start this discussion to inspire who are the newbie and trying to do email marketing. It would be better if you mention your conversion rates as well as your email sending methods.

For me, I usually send 800+ emails per day by using GetResponse.

Well, for I have to send almost 2000 emails per day by using Aweber. My list is growing tremendously. Hopefully from the next week it would be 3000+ per day!!!

You can buy different places, or you can try and find revenue shared lists.

I know some who are looking for experiences e-mailers if you are?

I have my own custom built high speed/high volume mail platform. I send a lot. I also use autoresponders as well. Just comes down to what the data is and which will produce the best profit.

we configure server using PowerMTA and Interspire Email Marketer. we provide guaranteed solution.

Backend: PowerMTA

- Power MTA as Mail Server with all Inbox validations [DMARC, SPF, DKIM, Domainkeys]
- IPs registration in Major ISPs to forward Spam Complaints to your Mailing Software Installation to prevent decrease of our IP Reputation and increase the Inbox ratio
- Virtual MTA Technology Implementation
- Complete BackOFF rules to prevent Mail Ratio Blocks
- Bounce Routing

Frontend: Interspire Email Marketer

- Interspire Email Marketer Mailing Software (latest licensed version)
- Multithreading: To speed up the sending process
- Multiple MTA with IP Monitor
- Spinning: To generate unique content with URL masquerade
- Feedback Loops: To process all the Spam Complaints received and remove from System
- Remote Bounce Processor to analyze or capture 100% of bounces from ISP's

for more detail contact me on skype.

Easy there @powermta kudos !

When it comes to pitching your business and services, the following areas will serve you best.

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area.

Business Centre

Also, it's a good idea to add some info and a logo to your signature.

All other areas of the community are for contributing and responding to threads. Contributing actionable information is the quickest way to get the attention of the members.

Good Luck!

T J

Last edited:
more spamming

SPAMMER ALERT! Forum Rules.
flame_thrower_by_frgrgrsfgsgsfgggsfsf.gif

rep magt team
Categorization is when you pay to much attention to boundaries you won't see the bigger picture

reputation-mgt-team400.jpg

Caveat emptor
When it walks like spam, talks like spam --it's definitely spam!
I can paste too

MI
Back