The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Selling on clickbank as a vendor

David Mali

hey guys am putting a product on clickbank
any advice ? i'll keep updating this thread
profits,,clicks

anybody here posted a product on clickbank before ? i'll pay the $50 fee today and see how it will go

I've listed multiple times on Clickbank, a couple times myself and many for clients.

Some tips to get started:

1 - Make your marketplace listing be a 'recruiting ad' for affiliates, not just a description of the product. Know that the people that read those descriptions need to be sold on being your affiliate. Talk about conversion rates, EPCs, and average commission amounts. The kind of $ talk that gets affiliates excited.

2 - Create a page of affiliate assets that make it easy for affiliates to get their link and plug it into the ads you already have ready for them to use. If your offer isn't compliant for ad networks (like autoplay VSLs on Facebook) then have alternative versions of your offer page that can be run directly on those networks. Have simple banner ads, email ads, and even other paid media ads that you've created yourself (and preferably tested to work). Include the link to this assets page in your marketplace listing.

3 - Make good use of including upsell products so affiliates can get bigger commissions per sale. It's all about conversion rate and commission size. Affiliates want to make easy money promoting your product, so don't leave money on the table by not creating a 1-click upsell flow for your product.

I've listed multiple times on Clickbank, a couple times myself and many for clients.

1 - Make your marketplace listing be a 'recruiting ad' for affiliates, not just a description of the product. Know that the people that read those descriptions need to be sold on being your affiliate. Talk about conversion rates, EPCs, and average commission amounts. The kind of $ talk that gets affiliates excited.

2 - Create a page of affiliate assets that make it easy for affiliates to get their link and plug it into the ads you already have ready for them to use. If your offer isn't compliant for ad networks (like autoplay VSLs on Facebook) then have alternative versions of your offer page that can be run directly on those networks. Have simple banner ads, email ads, and even other paid media ads that you've created yourself (and preferably tested to work). Include the link to this assets page in your marketplace listing.

3 - Make good use of including upsell products so affiliates can get bigger commissions per sale. It's all about conversion rate and commission size. Affiliates want to make easy money promoting your product, so don't leave money on the table by not creating a 1-click upsell flow for your product.
Amazing tips
Thanks

Awesome tips, Tyler, thank you! Are you still active in that space? I just launched my own Clickbank offer called "Hack Your Carbs", and I'm following your advice.

If you want to have a look: Become An Affiliate - Hack Your Carbs

Can any one help me on how can i create clickBank account as a vendor. because i tried with 2 pcs and mobile. but i couldn't create account on clickBank. can anyone please help me with that.

Can any one help me on how can i create clickBank account as a vendor. because i tried with 2 pcs and mobile. but i couldn't create account on clickBank. can anyone please help me with that.

Did you manage to sort this?
We're a platinum vendor so give us a shout if you need any help on Clickbank.

banners
Back