The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Seeking affiliate marketer for long-term cooperation

mrchicken

affiliate
Hi, I am looking for an independent and creative affiliate marketer, who would like to help me monetize portfolio of my domain names. I have small, but growing portfolio of domain names .com and .cc from different fields. I also have several adult domain names. My goal is to raise the value of domain names and sell them after some time, if the income from the content won't be anything special.

My offer:
-> 50% share on profit from montezing the content of the domain names
-> 20% share from selling price of the domain names
-> I can manage Facebook
-> I can offer translations of Czech text to English (I work as a translator)

Requirements:
-> Experiences with affiliate marketing
-> Creativity
-> Reliability
-> Independence
-> Your own financial investment is an advantage
-> Knowledge and using of Bitcoin is an advantage

I want someone, who can meet with me regularly on skype, discuss plans, strategies etc...

I am willing to invest my share back in order to help the websites grow.

If interested send me PM.

Hi, I am looking for an independent and creative affiliate marketer, who would like to help me monetize portfolio of my domain names. I have small, but growing portfolio of domain names .com and .cc from different fields. I also have several adult domain names. My goal is to raise the value of domain names and sell them after some time, if the income from the content won't be anything special.

My offer:
-> 50% share on profit from montezing the content of the domain names
-> 20% share from selling price of the domain names
-> I can manage Facebook
-> I can offer translations of Czech text to English (I work as a translator)

Requirements:
-> Experiences with affiliate marketing
-> Creativity
-> Reliability
-> Independence
-> Your own financial investment is an advantage
-> Knowledge and using of Bitcoin is an advantage

I want someone, who can meet with me regularly on skype, discuss plans, strategies etc...

I am willing to invest my share back in order to help the websites grow.

If interested send me PM.
Why should someone who is capable of this give you 50% of the revenue or 80% when he sells a site. If he can simply buy domains on his own for 10 bucks? :D

Why should someone who is capable of this give you 50% of the revenue or 80% when he sells a site. If he can simply buy domains on his own for 10 bucks? :D

I will be helping with marketing, I can take care of social media. Selling of the domain name is up to me, I just want someone who will create portfolio of profitable affiliate sites with me. I want someone who is looking for a long-term project, not a weekend job.

I will be helping with marketing, I can take care of social media. Selling of the domain name is up to me, I just want someone who will create portfolio of profitable affiliate sites with me. I want someone who is looking for a long-term project, not a weekend job.
Yes you want someone to do all the work for you which will not happen unless you pay an hourly rate ;)

LAME OFFER & in the wrong forum! Moved to the Business Centre. This is a border line of a violation of our affiliate/member recruitment policies.

banners
Back