The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Seeking Advice for Sweeps Niche (simplified)

incess

affiliate
Hello guys,

Thanks for welcoming me in this great affiliate group this week.
Working as a solo affiliate in the beginning, I share my recent issue here with you to seek your kind advice. :)

My current focus is to get my profit position in sweepstakes for English-speaking GEOs(Tier 1 &2) For two months, I've had lots of trials and errors, as well as small successes and consecutive failures.

1. offer/campaigns
I pick up campaigns (mainly SOI&DOI). How many days do I have to observe for data generation?

2. pre-landers
I guess this factor is lacking most in my affiliate competence in getting more conversions. I have been making mobile-optimized pre-landers for mobile traffic. What kind of factors should I take into account in creating them?

3. spy tool
I am subscribing one paid spytool platform(push ads) for inspiration and reference. In each condition(GEO, language, aff/ad network), it was not easy to see for sweeps to stay atop but dating and adult(I see, though lol). From my limited search there, I was doubtful that sweeps are hard to turn into big profit with push ad. Is it possible to get profit success in the niche for the long term?

4. ad formats other than push ads
I am now in push ads for my target niche as a newbie, but is there any other ad format suitable for sweeps?

I have numbered several specific issues of mine in the niche, but to sweeps affiliates, I'd like to seek how I can dive into the niche with decent ROI in the future. I saw total minus this month which frustrated me but also taught me in many ways.
My post doesn't mean that I want to get your business secrets or tips just with my fingers. It'd be very apprecitated if you give me straightforward words or advice for the sweep niche.
This will be literally an encouragement itself. :)

Thank you in advance all!

Last edited:
We recommend watching our webinar on Sweepstakes. Follow this link to register and get the webinar (+ all additional materials).

Also, use promo code AFFILIATEFIX to get a 10% bonus for the first deposit at RichAds.

MI
Back