The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

violaping

affiliate
Hello everyone,

This is viola from lighting ever, and I am now in charge of the ShareASale and CJ affiliate program.

I'm here to learn more about affiliate marketing and hope to get more valuable affiliates to work with me.

Hope we will have a good time here:)

Hi, Viola and welcome to AffiliateFix! :)

I am now in charge of the ShareASale and CJ affiliate program

Congrats, sounds like interesting and challenging work.

I'm here to learn more about affiliate marketing

Are you brand new to online marketing? If so, we can direct you to newbie info. Otherwise, we can point you in the direction you want to go next. Just let us know.

hope to get more valuable affiliates to work with me.

Okay, this is when I have to let you know that while we love having new networks join us, you cannot promote, recruit or solicit to our members until you apply and get accepted as a verified vendor in our official Resources section. This is not optional.

You can learn more here: Official - How To Get Your Resource Listed | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

The official resource listing is a really good thing. It gives you an increased trust factor and exposure to 86,000+ members.

It's fast, free and easy to apply but don't hesitate to let us know if you need help with your application.

Hope we will have a good time here

Oh, I think we definitely will. :D Enjoy the forums, Viola!

Thank you @tyoussef @azgold .

I'm doing the online marketing for a year and familiar with the ShareASale and CJ network as a merchant.

I got your points, and will consider your suggesstion and do not promote/recruit/solicit as you state. Just keep learning more useful tips/skills to boost my program.

Hello everyone,

This is viola from lighting ever, and I am now in charge of the ShareASale and CJ affiliate program.

I'm here to learn more about affiliate marketing and hope to get more valuable affiliates to work with me.

Hope we will have a good time here:)
You are welcome around violaping , you just have to go through the forum, and you will definately find what you are looking for.

banners
Back