The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Ringtone and calls

Luxion

In volume settings, there are settings for ringtone, media, alarms and calls. What's the difference between ringtone and calls?

I'm not talking about notifications. This is in the volume setting on my ringtone. Ringtone and calls - what's the difference?
downloadringtonesfree.mobi

Last edited:
To avoid your messages goes to spam, Do not use gmail, msn, yahoo etc email address.
Use address like your brand name, your website, example: office @ your website . com

Do not use in headline words like money, email, easy, profit, bonus, free etc...

When people enter first time to your email list send them instruction how to whitelist your email address

Do not send people just promotional email, because you will have a lot of spam checks from your subscribers, and a lot of unsubscribes, and your email address will have bad reputation on servers

Tags: pop ringtones, free comedy ringtones

Last edited:
There is no single way of avoiding spam filters, not even excluding mainstream e-mails and that would be stupid to do so since they are MAINSTREAM.

And i have used the word free, money and other before too and still got into the inbox. The main point is to be lucky, and keep good and strong ip's that are rated high with everybody if possible. It all depends on how often and what you sent out.

But adding a unsubscribe link in the top of the e-mail when they come in, would be better so you get unsubscribes and not spam complaints but again it all depends if you send affiliate marketing or your own things.

I could go on and on, but basicly just watch your ip's they will tell you everything, and most gets banned at some point.

The best way is to create a seed list of the top domains you send to and test before mailing and include the seeds in your actual lists as well.

For most, just having seed accounts for the top four...aol, gmail, yahoo and hotmail/outlook will likely account for up to 90% of their data. This is includes parent domains using the same MX server.

However, you should ideally know the domain breakdown of your list. So if out are having a problem, you will have a good idea, how big or small it is. If your having a problem with hotmail and it's only 5% of your list. It's not as bad as having a problem with gmail and it's 55% of your list.

You could setup spamassassin with razor2 and pyzor plugin, to help with testing GI. Cables domains are problematic for seeds, as most don't offer an email only option.

Also, keep in mind that all domains don't have the same filters. So what inboxes aol, may not inbox yahoo. If your using autoresponders, they are all not the same. One may deliver better to gmail and another may deliver better to yahoo. If you get to the point that you have a big list, you may want to test this and you may want to shift your data around.

In the end, trying to increase your engagement is one of the best things you can do. Get rid of non responsive users that don't open any messages in 30-45 days. So you have higher open rates. Try and get users to reply. Ask questions or at the very least, ask for opinions. With opinions, you can get users to reply, but you don't have to reply back. Use subject lines that create curiosity and increase your opens. Write your messages copy with the purpose of getting clicks VS trying to sell.

I want to start up an interesting conversation here. Many marketers over here rely on email as a source of reaching a wide range of demographic to sell their ideas. Because there is a reason behind it. According to Mckinsey and Company research email is still significantly effective at gaining customers than social media sources like Facebook and twitter.

But the problem comes when your email doesn't reach your recipients inboxes. So my question from all warrior fellows at this forum is to enlighten us with your experience that "How you guys avoid getting filtered into the spam box''.

It's a pretty basic question and different experiences shared on this topic can really help new marketers out here.

One of the best ways of dealing with this is to send emails using your own business email address, the kind that's not registered in Yahoo!, Google, etc. Something like Your_Name@Company.com... I've been doing that and have managed to get a better response rate ever since...:)

Have them whitelist your email, and have a CTA at the end to reply every now and then.

I've noticed people who do both of things have less chances of ending up in the sin-bin.

There is no single way of avoiding spam filters, not even excluding mainstream e-mails and that would be stupid to do so since they are MAINSTREAM.

And i have used the word free, money and other before too and still got into the inbox. The main point is to be lucky, and keep good and strong ip's that are rated high with everybody if possible. It all depends on how often and what you sent out.

But adding a unsubscribe link in the top of the e-mail when they come in, would be better so you get unsubscribes and not spam complaints but again it all depends if you send affiliate marketing or your own things.

I could go on and on, but basicly just watch your ip's they will tell you everything, and most gets banned at some point.
absolutely to the point!

Try to use unique email content for every mailer you send, after a certain number of emails some esps will block the sender if the content is the same. The best way to do this is to use a content spinner addon in you sending application.

banners
Back