Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Some people really like to "show-off" and insult

SMTPBOXES

Service Manager
Service Manager
SMTPBOXES
Hi all,
Some of you may already know me as guy that provides email services and recently I got convo in Linked in that was a fight. A fight, not started by me but a guy who "showed off".
I hope I can copy the convo here and see what happens.

Hi Maximilian :) Found you in the Email Marketing Gurus group and I would like to ask if you are happy from your email service provider? What if there's one more suitable for you? My service works great for cold,marketing and transactional emails! You can take a look at ******** and if something is not clear I can explain in details. I'm providing mass email services since 2015 so I bet I have many answers for you. Cheers!
Message request accepted

Hi svetoslav,

Thank you :) i use german tools like maileon with membership in csa and whitelisting by united internet media. I have delivery rates from 98-99%. International tools without iso certificate and without tüv are not my Business.

Best,
Maximilian

Soo, what do you recognize here ? First, my name was written starting with small letter.
I don't think this was a typo.
Secondly, my service does not have any of his "umlaut-ed" certificates and all the things mentioned, which definitely attacks my service as incapable and what he has is godlike. This is how I answered.

Hi maximilian, you are chatting with ESP founder and delivery expert since 2009, which knows how spam filtering engines work and how no whitelisting by united internet media helps, nor membership in csa, nor alien civilization techniques will help to achieve 98-99% deliverability. The basis lies on different principles, one of which is not to spam, which you possibly followed.

Regards,
Svetoslav

So, I guess you get my irony here..

His next comment
Correct. My customers do not send spam :)

This made me think he has at least a bit of understanding but then sadly the "show off again"
I have 98-99% deliverability, thats a fact. We‘re a a big enterprise platform with over 3000 customers.

Anyone believes that his 3k customers have 98-99% deliverability (I guess the whole showing off is for 98-99% INBOX, otherwise it makes no sense to show-off)? :D This is funny..
Okay, let's say that I chatted to a guy who didn't need my service and has his own or loves what he has. But I don't think this is normal behavior and those kind of people are either some kind of grandomaniacs or even if he has 3k customers he'll loose them with that kind of self-esteem.

This is just an interesting story that I'd liked to share with you. Hope none of you will loose yourself that way. Of course maybe some of you can be already on his side :rolleyes:

You can't sell everyone and many buyers are liars --learned that many years ago. Just move on to someone that is receptive to what you have to offer.

You can't sell everyone and many buyers are liars --learned that many years ago. Just move on to someone that is receptive to what you have to offer.
Totally agree with you. Yes, I'm just mentioning this here, for other people to take a peek on a B2C conversation and what sellers should be prepared for. I'm not frustrated or taking this seriously, but if this guy sells his services in similar way as he presented himself to me, I don't think he'll be on the market for long - at least from my point of view.

Well, I had a very interesting experience some days ago. I was mailing with thefreewebsiteguys. They build free websites from scratch. So I applied for one and got accepted. Then they told me to buy a hosting plan. I didn't know that I had to buy hosting (I thought they were gonna provide that for me too!) I was frustrated, cause I thought they purposefully didn't mention the hosting plan.
But I played nice and asked them why hosting is necessary. They told me that they are saving me the cost and time of making a website from scratch, but I have to buy the minimum hosting plan.
I don't have any credit cards so I said to pass the opportunity of free website to someone else. They then messaged me, and I was taken aback by this: "Thanks again for so politely engaging with us". I guess they get a lot of harsh messages once customers realize that they have to buy a hosting.
Customers should realize that businesspeople are human too and they have hearts. Nobody likes insensitive or rude people.

MI
Back