The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Responsive Design

praline

affiliate
Have you ever designed a responsive website?

I have little experience in hard-coding responsive websites, but there are ready-made templates downloadable online that I used and installed on my websites. They actually cost a lot, but seem to be cheaper because you buy them by bulk. These templates are easily installed on whichever CMS you use, and instantly made my projects mobile-ready for smart phones and tablets.

Yes, I have designed a few responsive templates and themes for my product's website. I wanted a mobile site to be functional with the WordPress-based site. I tried a few mobile-friendly plugins, and even purchased one particular plugin, which enabled my site to become almost fully mobile compatible. But as our designs were modified and modules were added, that plugin wasn't able to adapt to our changes. Hence, we began designing our own responsive templates and that step proved to be very advantageous for our site. It took almost 6 months to create the first responsive template from the prototype. But now, after creating a framework, we are able to crate different varieties of mobile compatible responsive themes/templates within 3-4 days easily.

The purpose of responsive design is to have one site, but with different elements that respond differently when viewed on devices of different sizes.

Responsive is the new trend in market all website should be coded in responsive. After some time Google will also consider this for ranking your website after measuring how well your website is designed for different devices.

This could be the best way for any new comer because responsive website design in little complicated and one cannot expect to learn the same in a hurry. You must give some time for this.

mobile website is compare to responsive web design websites is best one.your site to get more visit in different devices.so SEO process to important one.

banners
Back