The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

RESOLVED - AFFILIATE FRAUD - MAXBounty Is Illegally Asking Me To Provide My Photo ID

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can easily upload a SS of any kind right?

Wow Jacob, you CAN'T escape from a company as big as MaxBounty by using unethical ways to make money. But if you can prove Adam wrong, simply just give him the proofs that he want. It is as simple as that.

Why create all the fuzz and wasting everyone's time including yours? Just prove yourself through all kinds of verification and if you are right, I'm sure MaxBounty will do the right thing. If you don't want to do that, just keep quiet. Shouting ain't gonna help dude.

You have to understand that we don't make money when we are forced to terminate accounts. We make money when our affiliates make money so we want to give them every benefit of the doubt in proving their claims. At the same time, we are in this for the long haul, not to make a quick buck, so when fraud arises, we need to handle it. If you can prove otherwise then please do so we can get a better picture of whats going on.

You have to understand that we don't make money when we are forced to terminate accounts. We make money when our affiliates make money so we want to give them every benefit of the doubt in proving their claims. At the same time, we are in the for the long haul, not to make a quick buck, so when fraud arises, we need to handle it. If you can prove otherwise than please do so we can get a better picture of whats going on.
Umm MaxBountyAdam, I think you quoted the wrong person here? xD

Haha just piggy backing on your solid points ;)
Oh okay :D

Yes, these fools don't understand that when they make money, the network makes money.
They just don't see the big picture here. Any network wants their affiliates to make money, hence the AMs are so friendly and helpful in every step. These people always try to take shortcuts for making quick bucks and get caught up at the end and start shouting when they don't receive the money they made through unethical ways.

Oh okay :D

Yes, these fools don't understand that when they make money, the network makes money.
They just don't see the big picture here. Any network wants their affiliates to make money, hence the AMs are so friendly and helpful in every step. These people always try to take shortcuts for making quick bucks and get caught up at the end and start shouting when they don't receive the money they made through unethical ways.

Your point couldn't be more true. We want more affiliates making more money so that everyone benefits. But when some break the rules, it hurts everyone from the advertiser, to the network to other upstanding affiliates who now may lose access to good campaigns from great advertisers. Fraud hurts everyone so it sucks that I have to keep coming on here to set the record straight.

Hey everyone. Jacob was terminated after it came to light that his leads were all being generated falsely through proxies. He was running a campaign that has cpa of $550 and generated 5 leads out of nowhere and ALL of them are through a proxy server. We asked for Jacob to send photo id to verify his identity and he refused so his account was terminated. It's possible that the account is reopened and further investigation can be done into the traffic, but the starter here was to prove he was who he said he was, because there are always accounts being bought and sold and we need to protect against that as best we can. So Jacob, we are well within our rights to ask you to supply us with your photo id. Do so, and this conversation can continue. Don't and there is nothing further we can do here.

I am not stupid to provide my personal and confidential identification to some random company that is stealing affiliates money and been unprofessional. I researched so much last week that I found thousands of affiliates were betrayed and ripped away by you (maxbounty).
As I said even if I gave you my photo ID then you wouldn't paid me because your answer after I denied to provide my ID was "If we get it there are no promises that payment will be released." which means you are just playing around to buy some time and get rid of my payment problem.

Secondly, you literally laughed at me when I said that I will raise complaint to UK Cyber Crime department. Because you (Corey Maxbounty) think that you are in Canada doing all this con job knowing that affiliates from other country cannot press charges against you. I believe no country in this planet tolerates Criminals....

I mean what kind of professional would say this "what they will do to us here in Canada"?

I do not know how else to prove to people that this company is simply a fraud.

F4zixdK.png

Attachments

• Maxbounty_Corey_Laughed_At_Legal_Action_Gathered.png
    Maxbounty_Corey_Laughed_At_Legal_Action_Gathered.png
    83.9 KB · Views: 21
Go for it -- Lawyer up. Hey Adam -- post the proxies IPs
We would all like to know ... what is the secret?
Why are you personally pissed and bothered so much when there is a truth discussion is going one?
Users will know what you are doing here.....

Jacob I have to say that your grammar is not really fitting as a native English speaker named Jacob Hicks.

Regardless I'm not going to come on here to play he said she said with you. Email me a scanned copy of your ID if you want anything further done. My bet is that you aren't who you say you are or this would be no big deal.

We've been in business for over 14 years now and there are thousands of affiliates that will attest to the fact that we do the right thing. Inevitably there will be more affiliates down the road just like you claiming "MY MONEY WAS STOLEN!!! I DID NOTHING WRONG!!!". Nature of the business I guess...

Jacob I have to say that your grammar is not really fitting as a native English speaker named Jacob Hicks.

Regardless I'm not going to come on here to play he said she said with you. Email me a scanned copy of your ID if you want anything further done. My bet is that you aren't who you say you are or this would be no big deal.

We've been in business for over 14 years now and there are thousands of affiliates that will attest to the fact that we do the right thing. Inevitably there will be more affiliates down the road just like you claiming "MY MONEY WAS STOLEN!!! I DID NOTHING WRONG!!!". Nature of the business I guess...

Again, as I said I am not a stupid to go further and deal with your con company. Stop acting like you are genuine, may be you've survived 14 years doing this business because many victims left your business without going for complaints. Just google "maxbounty scam" "maxbounty fraud"

Your point couldn't be more true. We want more affiliates making more money so that everyone benefits. But when some break the rules, it hurts everyone from the advertiser, to the network to other upstanding affiliates who now may lose access to good campaigns from great advertisers. Fraud hurts everyone so it sucks that I have to keep coming on here to set the record straight.

This one cowardly sentence is enough that affiliate will understand how pathetic and incompetent you are. You have no respect for affiliates already.
My bet is that Canadian Legal force will surely take you down for fraud acts.
I believe they want to know you are a real person because there are so many fraudsters around who sign up with fake information.

That's one of the millionth excuse that con company is tricking the rest users.

You can easily upload a SS of any kind right?

Wow Jacob, you CAN'T escape from a company as big as MaxBounty by using unethical ways to make money. But if you can prove Adam wrong, simply just give him the proofs that he want. It is as simple as that.

Why create all the fuzz and wasting everyone's time including yours? Just prove yourself through all kinds of verification and if you are right, I'm sure MaxBounty will do the right thing. If you don't want to do that, just keep quiet. Shouting ain't gonna help dude.

Wow MAXbounty, you cannot think that all users are ignorant's but some one like me all ways takes it serious to get it right. I already proved Adam is wrong..... So now you will its a "fuzz" don't you?
By the way Nobody here is wasting the time, because every one wants to know the truth of your insanity. Of course I do not keep quit until your filthy business module is revealed to affiliate and other internet users.
If you are not genuine enough to deal then you just shutup ScamMan. Yeah Shut up Maxbounty Scammy...

I ain't shouting, just bringing awareness to affiliate marketers and other users to know how you put them in trouble.

I tried to upload it says I need additional requirements to post the link.

That was because you didn't have 10 posts at the time.

Is this why you asked me for proof because you know I cannot put URL's here?

- Nope, @T J Tutor doesn't do things like that, never has! He's an ethical professional.

- You could copy/paste a snip of proof in your post.

- You could screen capture the proof and host on an image hosting site then post the link address in your post.

- PM me the link and I will post it for you.

Lots of options for making that information available.

there are always accounts being bought and sold

Damn, I must be missing the deceptive gene, I hadn't even thought of that.

@Jacob Hicks , you are expending a ton of energy fighting this when it could have been settled quickly. If you don't want to provide proof here, or your ID to MaxBounty for whatever reason, that's your right but if it violates a platform's rules, it's their right to do what they have to.

So simple, really. Plus, it's well-known in the industry, I think, that proving your identity these days is standard legal practice. There is nothing illegal about it. You either agree to work with it, or you don't.

Hope you are able to post your proof, if you have it.

Jacob Hicks Mate, MaxBounty or any other network always requires ID verification nowadays to make sure that they are dealing with a legit person especially when it's related to money.

Couple of days ago I opened an account at Paxum (a payment gateway) and they wanted not one, but two ID proofs, one to confirm my street address, and the other to verify my national identity and I just submitted both of the documents that had both proofs of my identity. It's just how things work ONLINE!

And as you said they terminated your account, what kind of traffic were you sending? Were you sending real traffic or bots or something like that? Because MaxBounty is ONE of the BIGGEST names in the market. They won't just terminate an account for no reason. They want you to make money. If you make money, they make money.

And please post any proof of the amount they are holding, like an email or something or anything that shows that amount.
Sure, I am here to prove that... check this video Maxbounty Stole My $1650 - Streamable

That was because you didn't have 10 posts at the time.

- Nope, @T J Tutor doesn't do things like that, never has! He's an ethical professional.

- You could copy/paste a snip of proof in your post.

- You could screen capture the proof and host on an image hosting site then post the link address in your post.

- PM me the link and I will post it for you.

Damn, I must be missing the deceptive gene, I hadn't even thought of that.

@Jacob Hicks , you are expending a ton of energy fighting this when it could have been settled quickly. If you don't want to provide proof here, or your ID to MaxBounty for whatever reason, that's your right but if it violates a platform's rules, it's their right to do what they have to.

So simple, really. Plus, it's well-known in the industry, I think, that proving your identity these days is standard legal practice. There is nothing illegal about it. You either agree to work with it, or you don't.

Hope you are able to post your proof, if you have it.

Yes I do have all the copies that is required to prove maxbounty is a stealer. But tell me that would I be able to login to my account once terminated?
Surely no because maxbounty thinks there is no way to prove my earnings but I do.

Like I said, when a brand new affiliate comes on board and starts generating leads on a campaign that pays $550 a lead out of nowhere and every single one of their leads is from a proxy server, suffice it to say, a few red flags go up. Proving your identity is the first step in legitimizing your case, and getting paid.

No real factual evidence submitted.
Basis accusations -- *internet kangaroo court* case dismissed -- without prejudice.
Next case </thread>
I don't even know what you are doing here. I am laughing here because of your funny comments that is not even close to this thread.

Like I said, when a brand new affiliate comes on board and starts generating leads on a campaign that pays $550 a lead our of nowhere and every single one of their leads is from a proxy server, suffice it to say, a few red flags go up. Proving your identity is the first step in legitimizing your case, and getting paid.

What, are you done now?
I see many maxbounty managers come around and say some stupid thing to make their crime right.... But one of my concern is that why didn't the maxbounty guy "Corey" is not here.
Is he hiding or is he fired?
Nope, I don't think so.... because you whole bunch of scammers don't give up on each other to stop cheating the affiliates.

Why are you personally pissed and bothered so much when there is a truth discussion is going one?
Users will know what you are doing here.....
Truth? Just upload your freakin ID to verify. When it comes to money online, every company will ask for verification especially in 2018. Paxum asked me for 2 IDs, one for street address and one for my identification. You know what I did? I simply UPLOADED. I didn't shout. I uploaded because it was easy to upload than to shout lol.

I have been dealing with internet scammers for years. Who the hell are you?
Not only you, we all are mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back