The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“TrafficOn”/  “ProPush”/

RESOLVED - AFFILIATE FRAUD - MAXBounty Is Illegally Asking Me To Provide My Photo ID

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacob Hicks

Banned
affiliate
Jacob Hicks Mate, MaxBounty or any other network always requires ID verification nowadays to make sure that they are dealing with a legit person especially when it's related to money.

Couple of days ago I opened an account at Paxum (a payment gateway) and they wanted not one, but two ID proofs, one to confirm my street address, and the other to verify my national identity and I just submitted both of the documents that had both proofs of my identity. It's just how things work ONLINE!

And as you said they terminated your account, what kind of traffic were you sending? Were you sending real traffic or bots or something like that? Because MaxBounty is ONE of the BIGGEST names in the market. They won't just terminate an account for no reason. They want you to make money. If you make money, they make money.

And please post any proof of the amount they are holding, like an email or something or anything that shows that amount.
Sure, I am here to prove that... check this video Maxbounty Stole My $1650 - Streamable

Leadbit

Graybeard

affiliate
No real factual evidence submitted.
Baseless accusations -- *internet kangaroo court* case dismissed -- without prejudice.
Next case </thread>

Last edited:

Jacob Hicks

Banned
affiliate
That was because you didn't have 10 posts at the time.

- Nope, @T J Tutor doesn't do things like that, never has! He's an ethical professional.

- You could copy/paste a snip of proof in your post.

- You could screen capture the proof and host on an image hosting site then post the link address in your post.

- PM me the link and I will post it for you.

Damn, I must be missing the deceptive gene, I hadn't even thought of that.

@Jacob Hicks , you are expending a ton of energy fighting this when it could have been settled quickly. If you don't want to provide proof here, or your ID to MaxBounty for whatever reason, that's your right but if it violates a platform's rules, it's their right to do what they have to.

So simple, really. Plus, it's well-known in the industry, I think, that proving your identity these days is standard legal practice. There is nothing illegal about it. You either agree to work with it, or you don't.

Hope you are able to post your proof, if you have it.

Yes I do have all the copies that is required to prove maxbounty is a stealer. But tell me that would I be able to login to my account once terminated?
Surely no because maxbounty thinks there is no way to prove my earnings but I do.

MaxBountyAdam

Affiliate
affiliate
Like I said, when a brand new affiliate comes on board and starts generating leads on a campaign that pays $550 a lead out of nowhere and every single one of their leads is from a proxy server, suffice it to say, a few red flags go up. Proving your identity is the first step in legitimizing your case, and getting paid.

Jacob Hicks

Banned
affiliate
No real factual evidence submitted.
Basis accusations -- *internet kangaroo court* case dismissed -- without prejudice.
Next case </thread>
I don't even know what you are doing here. I am laughing here because of your funny comments that is not even close to this thread.

Jacob Hicks

Banned
affiliate
Like I said, when a brand new affiliate comes on board and starts generating leads on a campaign that pays $550 a lead our of nowhere and every single one of their leads is from a proxy server, suffice it to say, a few red flags go up. Proving your identity is the first step in legitimizing your case, and getting paid.

What, are you done now?
I see many maxbounty managers come around and say some stupid thing to make their crime right.... But one of my concern is that why didn't the maxbounty guy "Corey" is not here.
Is he hiding or is he fired?
Nope, I don't think so.... because you whole bunch of scammers don't give up on each other to stop cheating the affiliates.

thehustler

Affiliate
affiliate
Why are you personally pissed and bothered so much when there is a truth discussion is going one?
Users will know what you are doing here.....
Truth? Just upload your freakin ID to verify. When it comes to money online, every company will ask for verification especially in 2018. Paxum asked me for 2 IDs, one for street address and one for my identification. You know what I did? I simply UPLOADED. I didn't shout. I uploaded because it was easy to upload than to shout lol.

I have been dealing with internet scammers for years. Who the hell are you?
Not only you, we all are mate.

azgold

Administrator
Administrator
affiliate
Dojo Master
Sure, I am here to prove that... check this video Maxbounty Stole My $1650 - Streamable

Oops, I didn't scroll up far enough before I last posted, missed this.

Okay, this shows what's in your account. It does not show where the traffic came from, which is what started this whole thing.

Do you have your tracking reports that shows your IP data, etc. that you can prove where your traffic came from?

GobiKrishnaa

Affiliate
affiliate
I am not stupid to provide my personal and confidential identification to some random company that is stealing affiliates money and been unprofessional. I researched so much last week that I found thousands of affiliates were betrayed and ripped away by you (maxbounty).
As I said even if I gave you my photo ID then you wouldn't paid me because your answer after I denied to provide my ID was "If we get it there are no promises that payment will be released." which means you are just playing around to buy some time and get rid of my payment problem.

I have no personal hate towards you. But it is very obvious that you are just trying to protect yourself from guilt/shame by saying that you are not obliged to provide ID and stuff.

It is clear that you are not ignorant/innocent to not know that networks ask IDs nowadays and MaxBounty is definitely not a fraud company. I am pretty sure that those thousands of affiliates you mentioned who got their accounts terminated must definitely be using some shady things like you. Provide your ID to them and sort this out. Or else, don't pretend you are innocent because you are just embarrassing yourself

thehustler

Affiliate
affiliate
$1650 is big money and if I were you and I was LEGIT, I would have shown my entire family's ID proof if MaxBounty asked me to for releasing my payment but yeah who knows what's bothering you. :)

Jacob Hicks

Banned
affiliate
Oops, I didn't scroll up far enough before I last posted, missed this.

Okay, this shows what's in your account. It does not show where the traffic came from, which is what started this whole thing.

Do you have your tracking reports that shows your IP data, etc. that you can prove where your traffic came from?
I surely want to show all of the reports and sources to the users including yourself. But I would like to know, what are you going to do? whats your help here?????

azgold

Administrator
Administrator
affiliate
Dojo Master
I surely want to show all of the reports and sources to the users including yourself. But I would like to know, what are you going to do? whats your help here?????

I've offered to post anything for you that you are unable to post yourself but you have to give it to me first. You now have more than 10 posts, so you can actually do it yourself now, if you'd rather.

I can't change the law, or MB's rules and policies, I don't have your ID or your traffic information, not sure what you want me to do. I did reach out to @MaxBountyAdam and ask him to come into this thread to read and respond, which he has done.

Sounds like we have a Mexican stand-off here. If something doesn't happen soon, I'm going to have to shut this down.

Domonic

Affiliate
affiliate
Yes, I was affiliate with maxbounty and recently they terminated my account for "fraud" reason which is Not true.

They have my $1,650 earnings in my account and refused to release the payment by saying some BS reasons which is not true at all.

The account manager Corey Maxbounty asked me to send him my photo ID in order to release the payment which I denied since there is no such regulations on their website Terms and Conditions. After sometime he said that "Just because you send it to me and confirm your account doesn't mean that the advertiser likes your traffic and will pay you for it" there it concludes maxbounty probably take my ID and threaten me. If maxbounty is not sure about releasing my payment then why are they asking my photo ID?

I request Canadian affiliates to report this illegal event to concerned legal department and avoid fraud acts which maxbounty is conducting. In fact I have raised complaint to Canadian department and waiting for their response.

Please check the screenshot.
XVBPzlZ.png

man... you too lost your earnings with maxbounty? i do not understand why you people just search google about a product or services before getting in......
anyways good luck with your dispute... seems an hot topic on this forum...

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI