The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Required Reading

Teli

affiliate
This thread is actually a spin-off of another great topic started by Linda. Somewhere along the lines, the conversation veered off onto the topic of good business books to read when you're just getting started and felt the topic deserved its own thread.

So, I'll be the first to start, but I'm definitely looking for additional input from others.

Books I recommend:

The eMyth Revisited by Michael Gerber
Super Affiliate Handbook by Rosalind Gardner
The Elements of Style by William Strunk, Jr. (the original can also be read online for free)
Head First HTML with CSS & XHTML by Eric and Elisabeth Freeman (Okay, not a business book, but if you plan to create or maintain your own website, it's a must)

As I come up with others (man, I really need to dig through my library), I'll be sure to update this thread.

Oh, and by the way, none of the above links are affiliate links and I'd appreciate it if you linked to a book that you didn't use your aff link. I'd like people to recommend books that they believe in, not because they'll make a few bucks off the sale. :)

~ Teli

I like:
Michael Palmer's High Performance Affiliate Marketing
Gauher Chaudry's Pay Per Click Formula.
Allen Says' Private Posts Volume 1.
The Internet Marketing Center's "Insider Secrets to Marketing Your Business On the Internet"
"Web Marketing for Dummies" (a good reference)

banners
Back