The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Help in reading data

isedo

Hi folks, So yeah, I took action.

Running a smartlink offer from Mobipium through PopAds.

This is the result: Gyazo
Can you help in reading the data?

I mean, is there any potential in this campaign?
How can I read correctly these data? Are the conversion good but the offer pays to low? Should I run a new offer on the best converting Geos?

Thanks folks

Does not look promising... But the table is incomplete... How many clicks do those impressions generate? You would need to be able to see how many people clicked on your creative... That way you would get an idea if you need to work on your creative (low CTR) or drop the non-converting offer in the regions where you have gotten a decent amount of clicks...

What is your popads ad network ? I already tested PopAds but they send me bots to my offer, 3000 clicks without any lead, they just steal my money, If anyone know a good popads network to work with please suggest to me
Thank You

You hijacked this thread.

• Any type of popup/under ad will have low net CR
  • You forced an ad and sent the traffic direct to the offer --if I am understanding you correctly.
  • Learn to target the ads and use a man-in-the-middle approach <-a pre-landing page of your own <-no guarantee this will work
  • But you may see that only 40 of that 3000 pops are interested enough in that offer to click from your landing page to that offer.
  • That being true you may have to buy at least 25,000 pop ads to make 3 or 4 sales

Leads (SOI) would be easier probably.

MI
Back