The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Suggestions Required For Push Campaign

Syed A1

Hi All Masters,

I ran a campaign with following details. I need input for what went wrong, how to do better.

Affiliate Network : Cityads

Offer : Quick Loan (CPL + CPS)

Traffic Network : @PropellerAds

Campaign Type : Push CPM

LP : Direct Link (since i read a case study with positive ROI for same offer different GEO)

Impressions - 1,158,993
Offer Clicks - 1,078
Conversion - 0

I believe images used for push were pretty decent. All images received nearly equal clicks (less than 10% difference)

70% of clicks were received from 1 particular Zoneid. Same Zoneid received 50% of total impressions with highest CRT of 0.15%

Please let me know what can be done to generate sales or should i drop this offer.

Thanks in advance for providing valuable feedback.

Zone ID WTF is that? I know, that is how the ad network cloaks the referrers from you pfff...
how many ad networks have you tried?
is the landing page of the offer any good?
maybe, invest in some more ads --with another network-- if you believe in the offer's affinity.

1000 REAL hits should yield 5-12 conversions one would anticipate (at least)

Is that legal there in Poland?
What idiot borrows at 819% APR? :D
Did you translate that page like I just did?
That is a hard luck predatory loan -- ripping off poor people is morally repugnant.
It's also hard to squeeze blood out of a turnip.

Actual Offer Page is attached for ref.

LrzTMuw

Its 3000 PLN for 61 days with 0% APRC. These offers are widely available in EU,RU and some LATAM Geos. Its marketed by brokers and also some legit financial institutions.

I used tracker and recorded every thing.

I have ip addresses how can i spot check a sample.

Last edited:
Is that legal there in Poland?
What idiot borrows at 819% APR? :D
Did you translate that page like I just did?
That is a hard luck predatory loan -- ripping off poor people is morally repugnant.
It's also hard to squeeze blood out of a turnip.

As far as zone ID bullshit I know what it is --
If you don't record the IP and spot check a sample how do you know what you are paying for? You can't.
  1. bad offer -- rip off loans
  2. bad traffic -- maybe bots, maybe not -- no proof either way
-------------------------------
APRC 819,1%
A representative example for another loan granted via the www.vivus.pl website or by phone: Actual Annual Interest Rate (APRC) is 819.1% assuming: total loan amount 2000; the total amount to be paid PLN 2,400; fixed interest rate on an annual basis of 10%; total cost of the loan PLN 400 (commission PLN 383.60, interest PLN 16.40); contract for 30 days. As of 28/03/2019. The granting of the loan depends on the result of the applicant's creditworthiness assessment.
See the cost of the loa..........................

There are lot's of people with money to spend on things that are of value (or things that they think will add value to their lifestyle). You will do better creating a value proposition rather than relying on a person's desperation.

Hello guys! If you are running Push Notifications from Propeller, message us! Will show you what offers are doing the best results these days.

you can learn network administration < takes years
there is no free bulk 'tool' that I know of.
** send me the list of IPs and I'll run an analysis of the traffic and post the results here
DM (email envelop icon at top) and attach the list and I'll look at is for 'demo' purposes :)

as far as the offer it's a discounted yield.
"total loan amount 2000; the total amount to be paid PLN 2,400; fixed interest rate on an annual basis of 10%; total cost of the loan PLN 400 (commission PLN 383.60, interest PLN 16.40); contract for 30 days." <<< that is an exact copy of the landing page on that website that I was shown.

That means: I lend you 200 and you pay me back 240 (40 fee [+20%] )+ 10%[ interest added on that] APR (10%/12 months or 0.833% mo) in 30 days

banners
Back