The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Tracking Help Required between Adcombo and Propellerads

Syed A1

Hi All

I am trying to setup tracking between @PropellerAds and @Anastasia AdCombo.

I don't want to use any tracker for now.

Is it possible to see conversions in @PropellerAds without using 3rd party tracker ????

Following is what i asked @PropellerAds support

Kindly look into following and confirm if both URLs are correct. If not please reply only with corrected ones.

This is the postback URL i pasted at my CPA network @Anastasia AdCombo. "{clickid}" is my affiliate network token for clickid.

http://ad.propellerads.com/conversion.php?aid=171959&pid=&tid=38586&visitor_id={clickid}

Following is my offer URL i pasted in propeller ads.

http://axdsz.pro/?
target=-7EBNQCgQAAANriwM4TAAFAQEREQoRCQoRDUIRDRIAAX9hZGNvbWJvATE&al=54222&ap=54223&clickid=${SUBID}

They always refer to their documentation (How to integrate PropellerAds' S2S conversion tracking?) which i can't understand or may be i understood correctly.

Can some one look into this and guide.

Is it possible to see conversions in @PropellerAds without using 3rd party tracker ????
I think no -- just the landing page hits? not sure really

>>> Every time CPA network considers conversion completed their server requests PropellerAds S2S link and passes back the information about the conversion along with the special parameter value. <<<

to where??? You have to ask for clarification I suppose ...

I think no -- just the landing page hits? not sure really

>>> Every time CPA network considers conversion completed their server requests PropellerAds S2S link and passes back the information about the conversion along with the special parameter value. <<<

to where??? You have to ask for clarification I suppose ...
how can i set it up. according to my understanding i have done what's mentioned above. I need some one to correct it if required.

test it if all the values are correct {} = a real value
with Braces {}in means do something in programming usually (sometimes) LOL
key=> value abc=def

one thing forgot to mention, if you are doing cod, post back can be fire when the lead at status "hold","reject" "accept" "trash", in case you are not using 3 party, i think you are better setting only for status "accept"

Hi All

I am trying to setup tracking between @PropellerAds and @Anastasia AdCombo.

I don't want to use any tracker for now.

Following is what i asked @PropellerAds support

Kindly look into following and confirm if both URLs are correct. If not please reply only with corrected ones.

This is the postback URL i pasted at my CPA network @Anastasia AdCombo. "{clickid}" is my affiliate network token for clickid.

http://ad.propellerads.com/conversion.php?aid=171959&pid=&tid=38586&visitor_id={clickid}

Following is my offer URL i pasted in propeller ads.

http://axdsz.pro/?
target=-7EBNQCgQAAANriwM4TAAFAQEREQoRCQoRDUIRDRIAAX9hZGNvbWJvATE&al=54222&ap=54223&clickid=${SUBID}

They always refer to their documentation (How to integrate PropellerAds' S2S conversion tracking?) which i can't understand or may be i understood correctly.

Can some one look into this and guide.

Hey!

Did you get a response from our support team? Please send me your ID in PM to check.

Unsafe characters in a URL Includes the blank/empty space and " < > # % { } | \ ^ ~ [ ] `
=${} would expand the variable name in JavaScript
so WTF they are doing here???

whatever i code my own trackers ;) because I can
right no {} that would be real l4m3
so the retard discovered the {} keys
that ain't programming that's just trash ${} and $() mean something $(date +%F) does something really no shit ...

barry@paragon-DS-7:~$ echo $(date +%F)
2019-07-18
barry@paragon-DS-7:~$ cid=345; echo ${cid}
barry@paragon-DS-7:~$ cid=345; echo ${cid} this is not a macro
345 this is not a macro
expanded variable
barry@paragon-DS-7:~$ cid=345; echo $cid this is not a macro
345 this is not a macro
sort of useless though

Anyway, I hope it works as 'expected'

proper PHP use of ( [] ){}

PHP: