The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Request a Guide.

I would love an no-holds barred look over the shoulder at a ppv campaign from start to finish, url/kw selection, optimization, scaling up etc...on video...well I can dream lol

I want to see case study on credit report and auto-insurance on PPV.

What landing page is suitable or just direct linking? What angle shud we use to attract them ?

Thanks.

I would like a guide on building a list from scratch and driving traffic to a website
as without these 2 things it will be an uphill struggle to make a dime

I would love to see a guide on choosing an offer. I know it's pretty basic, but I'd love to read the thought process of someone who has a lot of experiences determining good offers from bad ones.

An updated twitter monetization guide, mylykes now pays just $4 for every 1000 clicks. But there is people that makes their own gallery...

Not sure about any particular tracking software, but this is something related to excel for tracking which i have posted long time ago. You can modify it according to your needs. It's pretty much automated except the filling part.

Excel Spreadsheet For Tracking & Optimizing CPM Campaigns | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Yes thank you, it's an excellent setup, but my problem right now is that I get data like this: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
And I don't really know the basics in excel, for example, on every line there are 4 pieces of data that I want to be separated in order to sort it through..

banners
Back