Request a Guide.

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
requestaguide.jpg
Request a Guide.

Use this thread to request a guide or method, and we will try to bring in the right people to guide you on what you need to know.

As i see there already many guys asked that they want PPC guides.
I can join to that request.

Looking something real like step by step and not with this crap network 7search.

Guide should consist from start till end. Best guide should be live. Where we can together go through all process.
Like day one
day two etc.

From keyword research till profitable campaign.

Thanks

Do you have money to invest? I have an idea...we can jump in on a Facebook PPC contest(like 30 days) and create a guide/case study from that and also get some profitable campaigns.

Do you have money to invest? I have an idea...we can jump in on a Facebook PPC contest(like 30 days) and create a guide/case study from that and also get some profitable campaigns.

I'm not looking where to invest money. I'm looking guide to start master PPC myself.

Learning PPC it's an investment. You need to spent at least few hundreds to get a profitable campaign going(especially on Facebook/PoF)...investing in gathering initial data for optimization, like testing ad images, ad copies. I spent over 800$ to get my first profitable campaign in facebook 2 years ago, now I think it's harder. However, even many of my friends were in range of 400-800 to get first profitable campaign, few of them were lucky and got profitable after 200$ spent.

Learning PPC it's an investment. You need to spent at least few hundreds to get a profitable campaign going(especially on Facebook/PoF)...investing in gathering initial data for optimization, like testing ad images, ad copies. I spent over 800$ to get my first profitable campaign in facebook 2 years ago, now I think it's harder. However, even many of my friends were in range of 400-800 to get first profitable campaign, few of them were lucky and got profitable after 200$ spent.

I guess it is not really right thread to discuss this. But what is point to spent 800$ to get profitable CPA campaign and after that this offer going away.
I understand that there is point to spend some money on some physical products but not on some email and zip submits. And email submits is first thing where you can start to learn some PPC and also you do not need that much money at the beginning.

I have done some profitable campaigns on 7search in past, but looking some guides from Industry professionals to improve my skill. I guess DOJO is about that ;)

I'd like to request a guide on establishing, researching and targeting a demographic for a campaign. For example, say you decide to promote a certain offer. The best ways of establishing what your demographic is, and where how to target them.... Apologies if this has been requested before.

I guess it is not really right thread to discuss this. But what is point to spent 800$ to get profitable CPA campaign and after that this offer going away.
I understand that there is point to spend some money on some physical products but not on some email and zip submits. And email submits is first thing where you can start to learn some PPC and also you do not need that much money at the beginning.

I have done some profitable campaigns on 7search in past, but looking some guides from Industry professionals to improve my skill. I guess DOJO is about that ;)

Well, that's the thing...when you make it profitable, you stick to it and scale. You ditch other "on red" offers and you focus only on that one. I spent 800 and i got about 9x more back from that offer(you may get a lot more). You find the right angle, you get an idea of what images work, you increase your reach, test more(optimize) on what works right now and so on. Until the offer goes away from the network, you'll bank huge....when you know you spend $100/day and get $300 back, you scale and milk the shit out of it...

But yea, that's not the right topic to discuss. But to get profitable into PPC, you need money spent to get the data, what works, what not :) that's the life.

I'd like to request a guide on establishing, researching and targeting a demographic for a campaign. For example, say you decide to promote a certain offer. The best ways of establishing what your demographic is, and where how to target them.... Apologies if this has been requested before.

I'm thinking of a tool for that ;)

I saw there are no posts on "What do you want to learn" regarding PPC. When are there going to be any?... or is that private coaching?

MI
Back