The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

"relatively" new here

D

DarkAnalytica

“Relatively” new here.

Hi everyone)

Many of the people here know me as I’ve used to work for quite a long time (8-10 years) for a well-known affiliate network/advertiser.

Since nothing lasts forever, I’m thankful for the years of experience I gathered in online entertainment and advertising, summing up, the day I ventured in online Dial-Up was still a pretty omnipresent thing, now seems really obsolete )

Jumping through mobile pin submit offers, VAS mobile subscriptions, i-framing, app auto-installs, cloaking Facebook and so on…been through them all and learned a lot.

Back in December 2014, together with some friends, have found a glitch on Facebook that allowed token access and tag function via Chrome extension. The results: HUGE viral effect with values of >4-5 mln. /day mobile redirects from FB to carrier-targeted mobile subscription offers. Highest ever received > 80 mln. in one day. It was pure LEGENDARY. Nothing can describe that feeling of accomplishment…

It seems today more or less everybody moved more into White-Hat, which is sad in a way since it doesn’t have the vibe of “good old days”. And, as many more venture into eCommerce, saturation comes quickly, leaving quality and costs dictate who survives on the long run.

I met Oliver Kenyon (@K) at local meetups and he told me about AffiliateFix I think around 2015 and have always appreciated the level of information shared here.

As everything moves forward, after leaving the network I’ve been with for nearly 10 years, I took a 1-year break to chill, travel and have fun, a well-deserved long Holliday.

I started doing some Black-Hat marketing/scams (don’t blame) but things started getting really sketchy, so I took the decision that it’s not the path I want to go in the long run.

Currently, I took an offer to join an EU Payment Gateway which allows me to see market trends and overall journey of eComm entrepreneurs from a full perspective.

Joke aside, as an Affiliate Manager I met tons of “super-affiliates” claiming they do huge biz, but sadly a lot of them were only faking it. To this day I did not understand why they did it.

Bottom point, I registered again (forgot my acc details) to be able to help affiliates and eComm entrepreneurs avoid mistakes, advice where possible and still keep in touch with what’s new in the industry.

And of course, if I can help with a merchant account, with pleasure!

Cheers,
Tommy

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, Tommy and welcome back, I guess I should say. :)

Yeah, whitehat is where all the cool kids hang out these days. It provides a long-term business model. Hopefully, you'll be able to adjust to the lower adrenaline levels that come with legal compliance. :D I can only imagine that it must feel restrictive after a more exciting path.

Re your role as Affiliate Manager, maybe we can be of help. You are welcome to submit an application to become a verified vendor in our Resources section. (That's some excitement, right? :D)

You can see Oliver telling you how here: Official - How To Get Your Resource Listed

The required criteria for acceptance is listed below the video and if you need any help, just shoot me a PM to let me know.

Enjoy the forums, Tommy!

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Everything always changes, grows, and migrates. New beginnings are a part of the entrepreneurs life. I've been at it for more than 50 years and have yet to see anything remain the same. Better to ride the waves than have them roll over you.

Looking forward to your posts and threads!

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
I started in 1999. It is definitely not like the *good ol' days*
FarseBook still has blind spots though ...

Hi, Tommy and welcome back, I guess I should say. :)

Yeah, whitehat is where all the cool kids hang out these days. It provides a long-term business model. Hopefully, you'll be able to adjust to the lower adrenaline levels that come with legal compliance. :D I can only imagine that it must feel restrictive after a more exciting path.

Re your role as Affiliate Manager, maybe we can be of help. You are welcome to submit an application to become a verified vendor in our Resources section. (That's some excitement, right? :D)

You can see Oliver telling you how here: Official - How To Get Your Resource Listed

The required criteria for acceptance is listed below the video and if you need any help, just shoot me a PM to let me know.

Enjoy the forums, Tommy!

For sure! Appreciate it!

banners
Back