The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Regarding Keywords for CPA offers and Affiliate products

thehustler

Hey, suppose a KW has over 800 K searches a month and is high competition and current bid according to the Bing KW planner is $0.80, so if I put my bid @ $1, my ad will get shown in front of the people searching that KW, right?

Also, how good it is to rank a 20,000 searched volume with high competition KW with a bid of $0.46, provided I put my bid higher than $0.46?

All I want to know is that suppose a KW is high comp and have over 10k searches a month, if I go above the suggested bid, then my ad will come front at first, right?

I'm looking for a bit faster results and long tail keywords take a bit of time to show any results although that is my plan for the future but currently, I need a bit faster result.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

I don't think the higher the bid means your keyword will show at the top..it all depends on your ad copy and how relevant you are...

1. Under bid first and see what position you get.
  2. Then try to find the bid that you really need.
^^^LOL the moderator doesn't like your ad --you bid more than the top ranked ad --so you get second place ... Does the SEM seller return the fair share of your money? No.

banners
Back