The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Regarding Keyword Research

thehustler

Hey got four queries on this:

1) If I'm about to start a Bing PPC campaign, do I take any kw suggestion from google's kw planner?

2) How many keywords should I upload for action for a PPC campaign? Saw somewhere online people saying to go for max 20-30 keywords and are saying NOT to overdo with 300 or 500+ keywords? Is that correct?

3) The more keywords I put, the more it will take time to optimize and show any stats from the time of starting the campaign?

4) More keywords = More burning money?

Thanks in advance.

1. That's ok to use GKP for Bing ads
2. There is no maximum number of keywords - it depends on the your budget
3. Of course - more keywords usually have more ad groups => take time to optimize.
4. Correct.

1. That's ok to use GKP for Bing ads
2. There is no maximum number of keywords - it depends on the your budget
3. Of course - more keywords usually have more ad groups => take time to optimize.
4. Correct.
Thanks for the reply.

2. What's the minimum of recommended KWs tho if I have a budget of $20 or $30 @ $5/day?

Hey got four queries on this:

1) If I'm about to start a Bing PPC campaign, do I take any kw suggestion from google's kw planner?

2) How many keywords should I upload for action for a PPC campaign? Saw somewhere online people saying to go for max 20-30 keywords and are saying NOT to overdo with 300 or 500+ keywords? Is that correct?

3) The more keywords I put, the more it will take time to optimize and show any stats from the time of starting the campaign?

4) More keywords = More burning money?

Thanks in advance.
Point 4 - it depends if your ads are being clicked on and what bid you’re setting. If you’re bidding high on high competition keywords then you’ll need big budgets, which need high payouts or a list building plan.

MI
Back